S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I always feel scared and hurt. So fragile that if someone touched me I could tear myself to pieces. I am afraid of everything, especially life scares me. Others frighten me and hurt me. Fear is part of me.Why am I so terribly sensitive? is a condemnation!! I hate it

• Hugs
Reactions: BlankUser, Mierda, IWantToSleep and 12 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Don't worry. You're not the only one.
I'm scared and anxious about dealing with life every single day!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: S like suicide and LM10
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate to this. This life scares me too, especially as we do not know what is ahead of us and there is no limit as to how things can get. I am overly sensitive to any form of touch and I have noise anxiety. It really is awful and I hope you find some relief.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mierda, S like suicide and LM10
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I thought so too this time ago ... but then I realize that it is not a gift ... at least for me it has created only so many problems and great suffering, but thank you <3 I really appreciate :)

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I mean yeah.. in this world it sucks being soft. but it is not a flaw in you. Putting a fish on land doesnt mean the fish "failed". The fish suffers and dies but would have flourished in water.

It doesnt help. I just hope you dont blame yourself too much
you are right ... in another environment or with other conditions it would have been considered valuable and a great gift.It could have gone two ways, and it went wrong ... Thank you so much ... I went back to breathe a little

• Hugs
Reactions: demuic