• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
Heartbreak is the worst thing ever. How can someone just stop loving you, or use you while pretending to love you? 7 years later and I still cry everyday because the first boy I dated broke my heart into pieces, bragged about it and made me a laughing stock. Completely destroyed my self- esteem too. He wasn't the only one. It hurts me everyday, on top of the pain I am already feeling. I am just venting, because I am sooo sad.

kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
I'm really glad you can vent here 🖤 hopefully it helped at least a bit to get it all out ♡ I've had the experience of someone pretending to love me and it's so horrible when you learn the truth. It can be shattering to the mind when someone you love hurts you so much like that. I'm so sorry you've had to go through that heartbreak. It's disgusting that he bragged about it. I hope you feel better soon ☆⌒

• Love
Reactions: d3ad
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I'm really glad you can vent here 🖤 hopefully it helped at least a bit to get it all out ♡ I've had the experience of someone pretending to love me and it's so horrible when you learn the truth. It can be shattering to the mind when someone you love hurts you so much like that. I'm so sorry you've had to go through that heartbreak. It's disgusting that he bragged about it. I hope you feel better soon ☆⌒
You are very sweet, thank you 🥺. It does help, because here nobody judges me. I feel safe and heard. I am really sorry about your experience 🫂 . It is really sad that such people exist out there.