• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
I've been friendless for a while now due to my severe social phobia. I've been trying my best to try and get over it, so I think talking to likeminded people online may help :]

I'm 20NB, they/them, INFP, pisces — My main hobbies are drawing, writing and reading. Some interests I have — Sanrio, Vocaloid, cartoons, plushies, true crime, animation, alt fashion, animals, listening to music, & other stuff I'm forgetting Dx Ah, I tend to ramble a lot too, sorry!

(We don't have to have similar hobbies or interests btw)

Also just a note, I prefer using Discord as private messages on here don't always show up for me. But if you aren't comfortable using Discord, we can still talk here if you'd like! I'm not sure if it's against the rules or not to post my Discord username so I'll PM it to anyone who wants it :]

Gregary0819

Gregary0819

Apr 13, 2023
Hi! Id love to become friends, I love old fashion, music, reading (mostly fanfiction) and drawing. I'm a taurus, ESFP, and use she/her pronouns. My discord is Yeg!!#0538!!

• Love
Reactions: catastrophix
tatteredbone

tatteredbone

Humans come one step closer to self destruction.
Mar 26, 2023
I share all the same interests alongside ofc some of my own like horror games/media and metal music, I'm an 18yo trans man and love rambling so you seem nice! I'm most active on Discord so I'd be open to adding through pm :3

• Love
hiki-loser

hiki-loser

Apr 10, 2023
I'm a little bit of a husk wrt interests but i'm also trans and would love to try and talk and see your art, I kind of 'draw' sometimes. People who ramble are great for me honestly lol.

• Love
uniqueusername39

uniqueusername39

Student
Mar 7, 2023
i would love to! but im kind of awkward which makes conversation and making friends kind of more difficult for me than it seems for everyone else. :( i wouldn't know what to talk about. :(

catastrophix

catastrophix

and my nightmares will have nightmares every night
Feb 20, 2023
i would love to! but im kind of awkward which makes conversation and making friends kind of more difficult for me than it seems for everyone else. :( i wouldn't know what to talk about. :(
Hey, it's alright! I'm hella awkward too, so no need to feel bad. I'd like to think I can carry a conversation decently, but I don't have much credibility to show for that >_< But I understand that socializing is hard, so if you'd like to give a conversation a try, I'll be here! No pressure though :]

Toy

Toy

Let me out.
Mar 12, 2023
Hey, if you're still looking for friends, I'm open :) i'm able to give my discord in dms if you'd like!

Strawberry_Clouds

Strawberry_Clouds

( = ⩊ = )
Jun 17, 2023
I've been friendless for a while now due to my severe social phobia. I've been trying my best to try and get over it, so I think talking to likeminded people online may help :]

I'm 20NB, they/them, INFP, pisces — My main hobbies are drawing, writing and reading. Some interests I have — Sanrio, Vocaloid, cartoons, plushies, true crime, animation, alt fashion, animals, listening to music, & other stuff I'm forgetting Dx Ah, I tend to ramble a lot too, sorry!

Also just a note, I prefer using Discord as private messages on here don't always show up for me. But if you aren't comfortable using Discord, we can still talk here if you'd like! I'm not sure if it's against the rules or not to post my Discord username so I'll PM it to anyone who wants it :]
I'd like to be friends, we seem to have a lot on common so I'm definitely open to it ^w^ I'd also prefer discord so if we could talk on there that would be great

• Hugs
Reactions: Rack.-
purity

purity

-
May 28, 2023
late but im down to talk to anyone! could PM me and add me on discord. more active there.

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023

I'd love to chat with you. I don't have Discord so it would have to be here.

redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
Heya! I'm 20M; he/him!! I've been in a somewhat similar situation for a while, also we have almost all the same hobbies and interests, I'd love to be friends :) You can PM me your discord if you would like, or I can!!

luyzSAD

luyzSAD

Jun 8, 2023
Hello! I really loved your hobbies, you seem cool if you want to be my friend

angel31

angel31

sause
Jun 14, 2023
You sound really cool, if u ever want to talk just PM me ❤️
Sending you digital hugs 🫂

froggyboya

froggyboya

Jun 22, 2023
I think we have some stuff in common! i would love to try and become friends!

woh6

woh6

Student
May 13, 2023
This post is a bit old but I'm available. Pm me and we can exchange discords : ) also open to anyone besides OP.

LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Hey, it would be nice to have someone to talk to. I'm not always online on Discord because of my work shifts but I try to visit it very often. Since it's a big deal for some people and we have the Pride month, "I'm LGBTGA+ friendly".. just as a info.
PM me for my discord username