ashfall

ashfall

Jan 1, 2022
Nothing particularly bad happened. This should actually probably be a good day given the fever I've had for the last few days was finally gone this morning. I was pretty miserable while sick yet somehow it's worse now that I'm nearly better. Knowing that I'm supposed to go back to college, talk to people and basically just resume life again fills me with nothing but dread. My SN is still weeks from arriving but I just feel like I can't do this anymore. I can't keep pretending I'm happy and everything will be okay. Doing literally anything - like getting out of bed, washing my teeth, eating seem like herculean tasks - never mind having to actually work or keep a conversation with someone again.

I'm sorry, I know this is a particularly whiny vent. I'm just so tired. I wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up again. Living is torture.

Is anyone else having a particularly bad day today? People on SS always make me feel less alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, O_oreo., Sanva and 6 others
T

Treeline589

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
I am having an awful day as well

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Circles, ashfall and 1 other person
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
Yes. But everyday feels particularly bad. I have the fight or flight response but only want flight. So I just feel crazy and trapped.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and ashfall
ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
same here, it's the little things that make me want to die the most

• Hugs
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I always have bad days, there is never a day that I want to be alive but today especially I feel quite ill and tired. My life will always be suffering until the day I die. There is nothing here for me in this world. It can be very dreadful living such an empty existence. Living certainly is torture. I also wish for eternal sleep. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
stupidrat

stupidrat

abyss
Dec 12, 2021
Nothing particularly bad happened. This should actually probably be a good day given the fever I've had for the last few days was finally gone this morning. I was pretty miserable while sick yet somehow it's worse now that I'm nearly better. Knowing that I'm supposed to go back to college, talk to people and basically just resume life again fills me with nothing but dread. My SN is still weeks from arriving but I just feel like I can't do this anymore. I can't keep pretending I'm happy and everything will be okay. Doing literally anything - like getting out of bed, washing my teeth, eating seem like herculean tasks - never mind having to actually work or keep a conversation with someone again.

I'm sorry, I know this is a particularly whiny vent. I'm just so tired. I wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up again. Living is torture.

Is anyone else having a particularly bad day today? People on SS always make me feel less alone.
You're not alone in feeling that- today seems to be an especially challenging day out of many. Hoping tomorrow changes <3

• Love
Reactions: ashfall
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Every day is hell. Pointless hell. So I understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: ashfall