GlutenFreeCat

GlutenFreeCat

You're gonna carry that weight.
Dec 6, 2023
Anxiety is especially bad today. Intrusive thoughts keep telling me I'm a POS that needs to hurry up and die.

Desperately wish I had someone to talk to that even somewhat understands these feelings. I feel so fucking isolated from everything and everyone. Listening to people at work talk and laugh and generally have a good time while I'm wishing I could just feel normal and laugh along with them. Trying to keep it together and not burst into tears out of nowhere makes me so exhausted.

• Hugs
Reactions: cryone
cryone

cryone

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
hey, if you ever want someone to talk to you can always PM me. im not the best at convos though. I've been in a similar scenario as you, but the "people" just don't feel like including me.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
Anxiety is especially bad today. Intrusive thoughts keep telling me I'm a POS that needs to hurry up and die.

Desperately wish I had someone to talk to that even somewhat understands these feelings. I feel so fucking isolated from everything and everyone. Listening to people at work talk and laugh and generally have a good time while I'm wishing I could just feel normal and laugh along with them. Trying to keep it together and not burst into tears out of nowhere makes me so exhausted.
Sounds just like me. I feel like i'm usually the most miserable person in a room.
Either that or everyone is faking really well and im just not as good as them.
I often just want to leave work and crawl into bed and just let life pass me by.

• Love
Reactions: GlutenFreeCat and annointed_towers
GlutenFreeCat

GlutenFreeCat

You're gonna carry that weight.
Dec 6, 2023
Sounds just like me. I feel like i'm usually the most miserable person in a room.
Either that or everyone is faking really well and im just not as good as them.
I often just want to leave work and crawl into bed and just let life pass me by.
I used to take refuge in sleep but recently the inability to fall asleep and then, if I am lucky enough to fall asleep, intense episodes of sleep paralysis have robbed me of that.

Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
I used to take refuge in sleep but recently the inability to fall asleep and then, if I am lucky enough to fall asleep, intense episodes of sleep
Sleeping and eating is the only comfort I have. That and being on here and little hobbies.

Reactions: GlutenFreeCat