• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
Hey folks. SO, I've decided, that because I have young kids and am nowhere near sanctuary age, that I should stop whining so much about how I want to die and start posting in here a little more. I have an appointment with my heilkunst physician (heilkunst is a German type of homeopathy). So I am crunchy granola-style trying the natural way. I'll be doing some investigations regarding my thyroid since I suspect that may have something to do with my depression. I'm going on the RSO marijuana oil when I can afford some. And I may request a short-term Rx for clonazapam, or maybe ativan or something like that to just get me through some of these rougher patches when I get really delirious with dep. So that is basically my plan. It's all I can do to stick it out for another 19 years if all goes according to plan. I have to make sure my daughters lives don't end up fucked up like mine.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: PDAnnie2610, Jack4230, Boochky and 5 others
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I like your plan! The oil seriously helps me with my bipolar but alas I still have to take my meds or I'd grow 3 heads!

• Love
Reactions: Boochky and Supersadmommy90
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I'm completely new to medication, I'm an extra crunchy type but dep has gotten to the point where I need something stronger to konk out my last remaining nerve. I should have asked in my OP, but what medications do you suggest? I'll have to look around the forum and do some research myself but I am clueless and don't want anything with too many side effects, I'm wary of SSRI's.

C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
Hey folks. SO, I've decided, that because I have young kids and am nowhere near sanctuary age, that I should stop whining so much about how I want to die and start posting in here a little more. I have an appointment with my heilkunst physician (heilkunst is a German type of homeopathy). So I am crunchy granola-style trying the natural way. I'll be doing some investigations regarding my thyroid since I suspect that may have something to do with my depression. I'm going on the RSO marijuana oil when I can afford some. And I may request a short-term Rx for clonazapam, or maybe ativan or something like that to just get me through some of these rougher patches when I get really delirious with dep. So that is basically my plan. It's all I can do to stick it out for another 19 years if all goes according to plan. I have to make sure my daughters lives don't end up fucked up like mine.
Clonazepan, uh?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I take a combination of lithium, carbmazapine and venlafaxine and diazapam amd since I broke my foot tramadol. I'm away with the fairies.
The holistic route. St Johns wart, magnesium and Potassium (just eat bananas) pure CBD oil capsules and take an over the counter anti histamine that causes drowsiness. This will work if you don't want to take serious medication. Having had bipolar 22 years I've tried it all. The lithium is a new one for me but I've been stable on and off with anti psychotic and anti depressants it's when I can't sleep or I have no manic episodes that's when I want to CTB.
I'm completely new to medication, I'm an extra crunchy type but dep has gotten to the point where I need something stronger to konk out my last remaining nerve. I should have asked in my OP, but what medications do you suggest? I'll have to look around the forum and do some research myself but I am clueless and don't want anything with too many side effects, I'm wary of SSRI's.
Feel free to message me anytime regarding meds and I'll try and help you but everyone is different and it can take years to get the right combination.

• Love
Reactions: Boochky and Supersadmommy90
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Snaps on the diazepam and venlafaxine @Rachel74 also quetiapine and propranonol.

Reactions: Supersadmommy90
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
Clonazepan, uh?

I took clonazapan once several years ago on the suggestion of an aquaintance who had a script and I always remembered the high it gave as being psychologically relieving. But I'm sure I'm completely off-base Lol!

Nem

Nem

Drs suck mega ass!
Sep 3, 2018
Benzos can be a gateway to hell. My ascension into hell began when a gearbox coworker offered me some of his Valium when I made the mistake of mentioning I was dealing with depression and anxiety. That sounds as the beginning of the end for me, dr kept me on Valium for over two years and it started messing me up. I'd stay granola but homeopathy is not going to help unfortunately
Peace/hugs

Reactions: Corraled and Supersadmommy90
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
Benzos can be a gateway to hell. My ascension into hell began when a gearbox coworker offered me some of his Valium when I made the mistake of mentioning I was dealing with depression and anxiety. That sounds as the beginning of the end for me, dr kept me on Valium for over two years and it started messing me up. I'd stay granola but homeopathy is not going to help unfortunately
Peace/hugs

Thanks for the tip on the benzos. May be better to steer clear.

C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
I took clonazapan once several years ago on the suggestion of an aquaintance who had a script and I always remembered the high it gave as being psychologically relieving. But I'm sure I'm completely off-base Lol!
It feels good initially but its addictive. Many benzo addicts feel enslaved to it and kill themselves to escape. You said you want to stick around for 19 more years, no?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I spent ages trying natural methods (and psychedelics) for depression. Nothing worked for more than two weeks. Polygala Tenuifoila worked for two weeks. Weed used to help me a lot. Everything else cost me lots of money. You could try Wim Hof breathing method (on YouTube) and Kundalini yoga. I would recommend proper medication asap. Join Facebook support groups, like the "Positive Zoloft Support Group."Each medication takes 8 weeks to test, so the sooner you begin, the more you can sift through. If you find one that works, it will change your life. I'm currently testing med number 2. Look up reviews for meds, and take the plunge

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
Thanks for the tip on the benzos. May be better to steer clear.
I'd only take them when absolutely necessary like if you're getting a panic attack or something. They're very additive and very hard to get off. Takes a long time to get off of those.

Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
It feels good initially but its addictive. Many benzo addicts feel enslaved to it and kill themselves to escape. You said you want to stick around for 19 more years, no?

If I get another decade in I will have more than put in my fair share of time. But 49 just has that well-seasoned, menopausal feeling that will lend itself very well to CTB eventually. I'm just barely getting by with the way I feel at 30 so it really is daunting to think about another 19 years. I actually have to break it down to even smaller chunks just to be able to deal with that idea.