• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WantsToJumpAlready

Jul 17, 2023
I ended up leaving a golden handcuffs type work situation and finally leaving is going to ruin my entire career (8 years in the making) - this was a crucial stepping stone for me to finally "make it" in my field of work - but I can't take the poor treatment, disrespect, gaslighting and manipulation anymore while my hard work is constantly being taken advantage of week after week after week by people who don't give a fuck about my well being. I've been through absolute hell throughout my career (SA, abuse by higher ups, etc) just to get to where I'm at in my career for it to all be destroyed by a workplace that doesn't give a shit about their diehard employees who have given their entire souls to the department but have just been used the whole time. It's even worse because I'm the one who technically quit but I couldn't take it anymore. It is a huge suicide trigger but I don't feel like it's valid enough and so many people have gone through worse and people lose jobs all the time. Starting a new career from scratch feels impossible. I haven't been able to get out of bed for a month and I've lost 20lbs from not being able to eat anything. I'm also autistic and this entire situation has brought upon PNES (which is terrifying to experience), severe burnout, and even catatonia. I'd rather die than start over on another career - I don't have anything left in me to give to start over.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering