L

lollipop447

Aug 20, 2020
I've been thinking a lot lately about ctb. It's become almost a constant thought in the back of my mind. But I just don't want to leave my best friend and my other friends. I don't want to hurt them. They've told me that if I ctb they'll never recover from it, and I would hate to cause someone I love that kind of pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: flatearth, AmDead and GoodPersonEffed
Jellyfish42

Jellyfish42

Aug 23, 2020
You should be a little selfish and decide what's best for you. If you think it's possible to recover then seek help (even if it's just for the sake of your friends) but if you don't and decide to ctb, sure it will be difficult for your friends to process in the short term but I think they will recover given some time.

Reactions: AmDead and VIBRITANNIA
L

lollipop447

Aug 20, 2020
But you get sucked on all the time, @lollipop447 !
Wdym?
You should be a little selfish and decide what's best for you. If you think it's possible to recover then seek help (even if it's just for the sake of your friends) but if you don't and decide to ctb, sure it will be difficult for your friends to process in the short term but I think they will recover given some time.
I am seeking help, and want to get better, but with everything going on with the virus I'm just not sure what to do anymore

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Personally I think you should be sure about this.

Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Ah, indecision. When a tough problem comes up, knowing which path to take won't be easy. Just don't forget that it's your choice, go with whatever feels right to you.

Reactions: AmDead and GoodPersonEffed
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
no matter what you do, your suicide will always hurt the ones you love. it's a sad fact we all have to face.

if you think you can learn how to manage your feelings, i'd suggest giving that a try if you don't want to hurt your friends. if you don't think you can learn how to deal with your feelings, and decide to ctb, you can always leave a note telling them that you cherished them and that your ctb wasn't their fault.

wishing you peace in whatever you decide.

Reactions: Busoccupant and WearyOfStruggling