• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
Just thinking about the nerves, worries, pains and how they're all ending soon. It's more relief than anything. I reckon there's a few people on this forum that might benefit from viewing ctb this way.

I'm driving 100km to where I'll be ctb. It's not the most scenic part of the country (NZ) but I'm looking forward to driving for an hour and a bit, playing my favourite songs... the weather forecast for the day of looks pretty good, so it'll be an easy cruise and what good views I do get will be that much better.

Why not make a day of it? Maybe I should make some snacks, make it a real road trip. If I wanted to do it at home, I'd put on a Star Wars movie and eat ice cream before hanging myself. If I did it in my town, I'd go to the beach one last time. Suicide doesn't have to be all doom and gloom, I just want to die happy.

Apologies for the thought bomb. Just felt good about things for the first time in a while.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SinisterKid, not_a_robot and Soul
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
lol I hope it all goes well.
When I try to give myself one last happy day, I always end up giving myself one more stupid reason to hang on a little longer.
"Legal weed is fucking AMAZING, how can I leave now???"

• Love
Reactions: Slate128 and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Slate128, enjoy your time! I always feel better when I know I've got an exit close at hand. Having a choice is a wonderful thing.

So I'm sorry your life hasn't always felt this way to you, and I hope the decisions you make going forward will have the best possible outcomes for you. Journey well

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Slate128