B

breezy999

Aug 20, 2023
So I was raised as a Christian for most of my life but I wouldn't say I'm a real devoted Christian, for example I don't go to church or listen to Christian music, I still drink, smoke, had premarital sex etc however I still believe in God if someone asked what I believed in. The reason I'm confused is that as much as I want to ctb I have this fear that was ingrained in me that I'd go to hell if I did. I don't know what to believe. I don't think suicide is selfish or wrong like most people, especially Christians make it out to be. I don't want to suffer here on Earth only to know I'd suffer even more if I were to ctb. I'm lost right now.

strawb12

strawb12

Student
Mar 26, 2023
I think that everyone should believe whatever they get the most out of. For me thats believing that when you die your consciousness is gone & thats it. The final end with nothing. If that helps you go through with it I'm glad, but you should think about this & how you want to move forward with your beliefs. Either way thinking about it further should help you feel less confused about your situation.