B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
Weird, during the day I was very anxious, but now I feel a lot better. Partly what helped me a lot was discussing my suicide with you guys here and in other communities, it really, REALLY puts me at ease to talk about it, it's f**king awesome how effective it feels. Like now I know what those who take anti-depressants must feel. That's why I wish I could be part of the chat to talk with you guys about it more, but yeah I was banned and will never return.

So part of the thing is me talking about my suicide, but every time I had felt like this and recovered, it's always at night. I think I feel better at night? altrough not all nights only some of them. But it seems to be always at night, which is weird cause more often than not I hear people dreading night cause it's when they feel worse?. So, what are your thoughts on this whole deal?.

• Love
Reactions: pole
Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
I don't know why but my head drives me crazy during the day but seems to "settle down" at night too idk

B

Blutsager

Experienced
Mar 11, 2020
I don't know why but my head drives me crazy during the day but seems to "settle down" at night too idk

Yeah, same! What helped me settle today was talking about suicide a lot. Fuck I wish I knew some chats where I could talk about it. Sadly Discord the only pro-choices I met were rather dead, no pun intended. But regardless! just making some posts here helped to cheer me up still, y'know reminding myself I AM gonna kill myself, there is no doubt I WILL. It does feel good.

So, how are you, friend? are you at night right now?.

Deathcabforugly

Deathcabforugly

Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, same! What helped me settle today was talking about suicide a lot. Fuck I wish I knew some chats where I could talk about it. Sadly Discord the only pro-choices I met were rather dead, no pun intended. But regardless! just making some posts here helped to cheer me up still, y'know reminding myself I AM gonna kill myself, there is no doubt I WILL. It does feel good.

So, how are you, friend? are you at night right now?.
Yeah I'm in South Carolina. It's roughly a quarter after 10 pm here

Q

qwerty32

I tried.
Apr 13, 2020
I like being a night owl. Outside is dark and I keep my room dark and I could sleep really late especially with this pandemic.

M

mediocre

trapped here
Nov 9, 2019
I'm a night owl. Can't concentrate during the day but I can be focused in the night when it's quiet. I often draw. But can't during daytime when there is so much noise outside.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
In general, I like staying up late. There's less noise, it's really calm. I feel less exposed, so to say.

Sometimes I feel worse, though. It's when something major and negative has happened during the day and my mind overloads when I think of it.

Reactions: purplesmoothie
Iamnotperminant92

Iamnotperminant92

Alien visitor
May 4, 2020
Yeah lately worst times for me have been afternoons. It gets better usually after 7 or 8. I'm probably more of a sunrise person though.

Though with SAD, from late nov to mid March, I can get both paranoid and lonely at night easily.