Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I'd put this in the "what are you feeling. Don't think" thread but if someone has an answer for why someone might act like this it would be appreciated, and I'm less likely to get an answer in the other thread.

My bf and I were talking yesterday and he was upset. I told him I'd give him some space so I don't make it worse and he's like "you're fine I just feel bad for not telling you".
1) I'm not fine, if I never mentioned it you would have been fine
2) literally seconds (I think judging by the times but I'm recalling from last night. It was really shortly after) after telling me I can still talk to him, he's busy doing something so even if I wanted to I couldnt
3) he literally just said "I feel bad for not telling you" then dropped me and went off to do something else he didn't tell me about.

How the hell can you say you feel bad about something and then do it 2 seconds later?

And I can't talk to him about it, he has his own problems that horribly clash with mine. I'm trying to fix it but the more I look at it I'm better off going... This dharma and Greg relationship isn't working.. When I first watched it I enjoyed it, this time I'm understanding the arguments but not how to fix them.. I can't ask my stepmom because she totally dissed my problems without even knowing them. I got back from my first "specialized down there" test, I was alone for it, the trauma already happened, I was understandably upset. (the trauma when I was 16, the test at 19,and I still have debilitating flashbacks about it to this day 23) I said it felt like I was being r*ped. And she told me I dont know shit. Excuse me, but you just randomly popped into my life at 18, youre the one that doesn't know shit. You don't know what I've been through, you don't know how I feel and I'm sick of the lack of support from people. Off track at the end, but I'm sure no one would want to talk to someone like that. You ask for help and you don't know if you're gonna get help or thrown out the door.

I just don't know anymore...

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Un- and katagiri83