Haku

Haku

Walking ThePathOfSorrow, destination Denebokshiri
Oct 12, 2019
So, I kind of went through something tonight that I have never gone through. I cant speak of what caused this pain, but I know that it broke me even more than what I already am, which I didnt think that was possible anymore. I almost decided to ctb right after I experienced this pain, but luckily, I had a friend who calmed me down, actually, 2 friends now, so I decided not to go through with it after all, well at least tonight. Still going forward with my December date. But even though I'm not going to do anything right now, still feeling pretty torn up, and I know there is no fixing this feeling, but I felt like venting it, so hopefully that helps a bit, so yea. And some people on here thought I was always calm and collected because of what I wrote in my past threads. Nope, you guys can finally see I am legitimately broken being, and not some under cover therapist. Well, have at it if you want to comment, I even welcome those that like to be harsh in their posts.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Soul, mynameispaige, ImsooDone1N and 1 other person
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
I hope I'm doing the right thing

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
hey, i haven't seen much of you around, but i read some of your posts. you seem like a kind and compassionate person. in this awful world we live in, that's a wonderful thing.

even the strongest of us can't keep up the facade of everything being okay forever. and on this kind of forum, there's no need to.

i'm sorry you had to go through that. i don't know your circumstances or what drove you towards this site, but whatever your ultimate decision is, living or CTB, i hope you can find peace.

• Love
Reactions: OreoWellington, ImsooDone1N, Haku and 1 other person
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
hey, i haven't seen much of you around, but i read some of your posts. you seem like a kind and compassionate person. in this awful world we live in, that's a wonderful thing.

even the strongest of us can't keep up the facade of everything being okay forever. and on this kind of forum, there's no need to.

i'm sorry you had to go through that. i don't know your circumstances or what drove you towards this site, but whatever your ultimate decision is, living or CTB, i hope you can find peace.
Thank you, I appreciate the kind words, I do plan on ctb though, just hope it's on the date I set for

ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
I'm sorry that you had to go thru/experience something that was so painful. I could feel your words. I was able to relate to the feeling also. I hope you feel better dear. Although we're all here for different reasons we all have certain things in common. I wish you the best & hope that you find a reason/the power to stay strong. I support your decision- whatever that may be & hope you find happiness and/or peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, OreoWellington, Soul and 1 other person
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
I'm sorry that you had to go thru/experience something that was so painful. I could feel your words. I was able to relate to the feeling also. I hope you feel better dear. Although we're all here for different reasons we all have certain things in common. I wish you the best & hope that you find a reason/the power to stay strong. I support your decision- whatever that may be & hope you find happiness and/or peace.
Thank you, you dont know how much your words mean to me, I appreciate it, also wish you the best of luck and peace in your journey as well

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're struggling, and that the world delivered another blow. I hope you don't have to deal with anything like that for a long long time.

I'm glad you have friends to help lift you up. Be gentle with yourself. (((Hugs)))

• Hugs
Reactions: Haku and OreoWellington
Haku

Haku

Oct 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're struggling, and that the world delivered another blow. I hope you don't have to deal with anything like that for a long long time.

I'm glad you have friends to help lift you up. Be gentle with yourself. (((Hugs)))
Thank you soul for your kind words, and I will try to be more gentle with myself, sometimes it's hard to be though

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul