T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
What a bizarrely overrated movie.
3 grade A stars and a 50m budget.
Artsy?
I find this an insult to people with suicidal ideation... It's as though the production team went in and the studios thought "GENIUS!!! Suicide is a taboo topic, why didn't we think of this before!"
Throw in a couple of trivial existentialist questions and we'll put 50 MILLION on the table.
Absolute farce this world is. What a joke. I can't believe I wasted two hours.
But seriously I think people just name films with high ratings sometimes without even seeing it, just agreeing with their friend becomes jumping on bandwagon. It really gets to me.
Silly, wastes people's time, like this thread. Hope you're all keeping safe and well as possible.

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Have you seen the show, The Good Place? It deals with philosophical questions in a tongue and cheek way that's much better than some of these critically acclaimed films. Although I will say there is some pro-life sorta messaging woven in there, such as trying and trying for something even when you know it's futile, a sort of Sisyphean resistance against the boulder being shoved towards you. If you can tolerate that, I think it's a pretty good programme.

Reactions: TooConscious