OutOfThisBody

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
I think something that has bothered me, as well as alot of people on this site, is the loneliness of committing by yourself. I had a sort of nightmare recently where I saw the place I'm going to kill myself and I felt nothing but lonely, sad, and anxious.

I know logically, however, it would be best for me to die, but I can't get my emotions to be on the same page as my brain. Idk.

The fear of feeling pain before dieing is also getting to me, as I'm going to do it in an isolated hidden place where emergency services will probably never get to in time if I call them in pain if I fail attempting.

• Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, CantDoIt and Marco77
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
I understand you. The fear of pain is what holds us back. What method did you choose?

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
OutOfThisBody

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
I understand you. The fear of pain is what holds us back. What method did you choose?
SN, shouldn't be too bad but Ive read some posts on here where people had lots of pain before they passed from it.

Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
SN, shouldn't be too bad but Ive read some posts on here where people had lots of pain before they passed from it.
I read about that method often. I would never do it, because it takes too long and because I have heard that it can cause unpleasant symptoms.

TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
I read about that method often. I would never do it, because it takes too long and because I have heard that it can cause unpleasant symptoms.
How is 20-40 minutes too long?

OutOfThisBody

OutOfThisBody

Aug 5, 2024
What method are you choosing instead?

landslide2

landslide2

Arcanist
May 6, 2024
The thought is depressing that I will be alone likely in some cheap hotel when my time comes. It's a sad fate for just about all if us.

Reactions: OutOfThisBody
Marco77

Marco77

À ma manière 🪦
Aug 18, 2024
How is 20-40 minutes too long?
For me yes. I want a quick death in 2 minutes maximum. Even brutal, but fast.
What method are you choosing instead?
Maybe a multiple method. Firearm plus hanging. I would like to add a cyanide tablet before I shoot myself and fall into the noose. Unfortunately I can't find the cyanide.

Last edited:
Reactions: TraumaEscapee:)