s.s.scriptties

s.s.scriptties

Lookin' for a CTP partner
Jun 15, 2024
I don't get along with anyone and I don't have alota friends or lasting relationships, even feel out of place on this website. (sorry this is low effort and not a rant but I don't feel like writing)

N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I also feel like I don't fit in here. I see so many people interacting where they seem so close. Kinda jealous.
I have one actual friend, she moved a few months ago, I have hardly spoken to her. She always texts that she's gonna call me back and never does. And this is after I used to spend HOURS on the phone with her and she was the one doing most of the talking. She used to call me her therapist.
Sorry, that's my little rant for the day :)

Reactions: s.s.scriptties
s.s.scriptties

s.s.scriptties

Lookin' for a CTP partner
Jun 15, 2024
I also feel like I don't fit in here. I see so many people interacting where they seem so close. Kinda jealous.
I have one actual friend, she moved a few months ago, I have hardly spoken to her. She always texts that she's gonna call me back and never does. And this is after I used to spend HOURS on the phone with her and she was the one doing most of the talking. She used to call me her therapist.
Sorry, that's my little rant for the day :)
Thas nice, I feel the same... Kinda like everybody talks to each other and I kinda don't like entering conversations I'm not apart of. Also don't have people to talk to... My irl friends are.... Meh. Wouldn't even call some of them friends. Like maybe 2 of them, and even those only call me when they need something.
Kinda shit actually, I can't find people to talk to even on forums or websites that are for people that don't have someone to talk to... Kinda pathetic.

Reactions: NoPoint2Life