• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
I have to group up with people in 2hrs and it's driving me insane. I can't stomach the anxiety from it at all, and I want to attempt right now. I doubt I can even do a successful attempt right now my family is home and I don't have a strong tool to hang myself with, but I just can't do it. Feels like I'm surrounded by flames and they are inching closer by the second, I'm afraid if I go to this event the one person who I really care for will finally tell me off and then I'll have nothing. It's been bad for so long and tomorrow looks even worse because it will be more of the same as tonight+ work. I can't do it! I've never felt such fucking dread before, but I can't be conscious for this I'm fucked
Tying a make shift noose now, I doubt it will work but I'm out of fucking ideas. Locking my door so at least nobody will get in for a while. Hope this is it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, facel, FuneralCry and 5 others
tiredquail

tiredquail

Aug 26, 2021
let them tell you off , see what happens the option is always there

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and Snake of Eden
ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Didn't work as expected, but I did fucking try multiple times. Now i'm just laughing and crying because I got 30mins till I'm fucked

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
aludnelac

aludnelac

wayward weirdo
Sep 15, 2021
Didn't work as expected, but I did fucking try multiple times. Now i'm just laughing and crying because I got 30mins till I'm fucked
fuck.. is there any way that you can just lock yourself away from all of this and avoid it altogether, even by running away if necessary..? i mean, if it's driving you to suicide before you even had the proper means, getting away from it seems like a priority rn..

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and OnlyTheWind
tiredquail

tiredquail

Aug 26, 2021
My dad hung himself in his closet 5 years ago , He drank wine before hand and I think probably took sleeping pills... the hospital and autopsy didn't check .
Figured I would try that way but its harder then it looks and his was just a sit down hanging ... now I just have a migraine too many people knocking on the door , not enough time.
Just lock yourself in your room til everyone leaves?Or confront them and just be blunt about eveything, I tend to find this makes people leave you alone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mary5689, patheticpartner and OnlyTheWind
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are in this situation. I understand it is awful to feel so much anxiety. I wish you the best no matter what happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner