• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hahahahaha

Nov 13, 2023
My life is so annoying right now. I can't even get out of bed until 5pm and the only reason I do at that time is to help my dad (he's paralyzed). Which is basically just watching him sit in pain and there's nothing I can do to help. And my brother doesn't have any problems with me but he hates my dad. Idk if it's like rebellious teenage thing or if he just disrespects him because he can't physically punish him?? But he seriously has problems with him and disrespects him then acts like a victim. I'm not saying my dad has done nothing wrong but idk why my brother takes it as far as he can. Idk but I can't fucking do anything about that either. My aunt's getting out of jail tomorrow and every time she drinks (everyday) I get so much anxiety that I physically shake. Even when she's in a good mood drinking I just have a bad feeling I can't get rid of. And she's probably going to be drinking a lot cause she's just getting out. Can't do shit about that either.
I've been doing nothing these last couple days but stare at a wall and drown in my own anxiety. And I can't make myself get up. I just wish I didn't give a fuck. Things would be so much easier if I just didn't give fuck.

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl, another_creature and enduringwinter
H

helpmecatchthebus

Jul 14, 2024
This life is just filled with suffering...

• Hugs
Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
Y

YosemiteGrrl

When will courage be mine
Dec 17, 2023
This life is just filled with suffering...

TRUTH.