• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Gaming Chicken

Waiting for the bus
Dec 7, 2022
I am NOT recommending any of the methods that I may list, I am simply listing the methods that I've considered using, and hoping for some feedback on whether or not they are know to be overly painful or unreliable. I'll be listing them in order of probability that I'll use them.

Car accident. I've been tossing this one around a lot lately as I'm not sure the people closest to me could handle me taking my own life. I've got a road which ices over consistently on a specific corner, I'd be going 80-90 mph and would simply put the bridge of my nose to the steering wheel. Airbag disabled seat belt off, and flying into a large tree not far into the ditch (again I am quite familiar with the location)

Sn or N. Both seem to be quite reliable but sourcing seems difficult. This method takes around 20-30 mins to render the user unconscious and can be quite uncomfortable. (Vomiting, anxiety, fast breathing etc.)

CO gas. Light up some charcoal in a small space, and fall asleep. Known to be reliable, I've been told it only takes a few mins to render someone unconscious and is known to be painless.

Suspension hanging. If done correctly it could break one's neck, instantly killing them. If done wrong, one could easily find themselves in much pain and wouldn't much enjoy their last moment on this shitty planet.

Partial hanging. Known to be somewhat comfortable if you know what you're doing. Put pressure on your arteries till you pass out and then your brain dies due to a lack of oxygen, with the body in tow.

These are the main ones I'm considering, but I'd like to know if anyone has any thoughts or suggestions on my nice Lil list. Thanks for bearing with me, and again, I AM NOT RECCOMENDING ANYONE TRY THESE I'm just spitballing. Thanks for listening, and apologies for wasting yalls time on this hunk of rock.

Quick question, why don't people take like 40 MG of sn or n at once rather than 20? If you're gonna throw up anyway just flood your system with it before you have a chance to purge it from your system. At least it makes sense to me, but it's quite possible I'm missing a something as I haven't done too much research into this method.

trucker247

trucker247

Dec 12, 2022
I watched a video on partial hanging. If done right you can literally pass out before the fun happens. Have tested it to right up to that point but haven't let myself go just yet. Trying to figure out exactly where and when. Don't want to cause too much hassle after I'm gone.

• Informative
Reactions: powerofdap
P

powerofdap

Jul 17, 2022
I watched a video on partial hanging. If done right you can literally pass out before the fun happens. Have tested it to right up to that point but haven't let myself go just yet. Trying to figure out exactly where and when. Don't want to cause too much hassle after I'm gone.
wheres the video?

Reactions: Lostinspace
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
SCBA is the current best method available.

trucker247

trucker247

Dec 12, 2022
wheres the video?
It's on YouTube. I hope I'm not breaking any rules but it's called how the chocking game kills
It's on YouTube. I hope I'm not breaking any rules but it's called how the chocking game kills
Thread 'How to hang yourself'
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/how-to-hang-yourself.1183/

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Pentobarbital_Plz
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think that you can get N at all anymore from what I read. This is very unfortunate as it sounds like the best method to me and I really envy those who have it. But I do believe that people have succeeded with the other methods that are listed, which method to go for just depends on what you see as being the best for you. Personally I wouldn't ever consider the car crash method just because it sounds like it could fail and potentially lead to an injury. I have heard of people surviving a car crash before and getting damage from it. But anyway, I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'd forget about the car accident - too unreliable. N cannot be obtained easily, as far as reported, anyway. SN can be found, although not sure what kind of death it produces, whether it is all that relatively peaceful or not. CO can be extremely quick and peaceful, but takes some study to make sure it is done correctly, because a very bad outcome can result if done incorrectly. Don't know about hanging, doesn't seem pleasant to me, although I had a relative succeed at partial.

B

Banshee

Student
Oct 25, 2021
I'm not sure the car idea is all that great unless you're mechanically inclined enough to know how to properly disable an airbag. On second thought, not know how to do it properly might kill you as well lol

NHLTradeRumor

NHLTradeRumor

wow life sucks
Dec 13, 2022
I know quite a bit on hanging, so here's my 2 cents. A short drop hanging is a full suspension hanging with little to no drop, so you rely on pressure on your carotid arteries to make you pass out and die, very quickly and with little pain if done right,. This is the same concept as a partial hanging, just without being fully suspended off the ground. You also have the long drop hanging, which is where you drop about 8 feet (highly dependent on body weight), and you'll rupture your spinal cord, killing you near instantaneously. If you drop too far, you could decapitate yourself, and if you don't fall far enough, it'll be excruciatingly painful until you pass out. The type of rope matters too, you want thicker rope that doesn't stretch, and maybe a bit of padding so it'll hurt less as you pass out, assuming you don't do a long drop. I'm not too knowledgeable about the other methods you listed, but I do know that CO poisoning is painless, only if done right. I've heard you need the coals to be smouldering to release the most carbon monoxide.

Reactions: Gaming Chicken