W

WFJ74

Student
Aug 18, 2020
I'm so tired of getting screwed every time I attempt CO. Three times over the last couple weeks I had everything set up perfectly. I had my rental van set up every time... first time I show up to pick up the van and it hadn't been returned on time. Second time I tried to pick it up I couldn't get verified since my employer's office is closed due to the pandemic. Third time I actually got the van and things got totally screwed up with the timing and people were around when they weren't supposed to be. Too much effort goes into it and I can't seem to get the perfect circumstances. So I have SN now and just about all the other recommended meds to go through with it. So much less prep and planning. Maybe now I can actually pull this off and CTB finally.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Lostandlooking, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Third time I actually got the van and things got totally screwed up with the timing and people were around when they weren't supposed to be.
So you parked it in the wrong place. I think co is probably the least unpleasant way to go personally.

Reactions: Hanna Backer