F

ForsakenDial

Student
Aug 20, 2021
I tried playing Baldur's Gate 3. I still can't believe this myself. The entire time I felt afraid because I had to interact with fictional characters. I can't escape into a fucking video game without feeling someone is going to hurt me. Its not the games fault. I'm that pathetic.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, cgrtt.brns, Lostandlooking and 3 others
Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
That's fucking rough. I hope it somehow gets better to the the point where you can actually interact with people, fictional or not.

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
I tried playing Baldur's Gate 3. I still can't believe this myself. The entire time I felt afraid because I had to interact with fictional characters. I can't escape into a fucking video game without feeling someone is going to hurt me. Its not the games fault. I'm that pathetic.
I'm very sorry that your dealing with those feelings. I don't think that makes you pathetic but I do feel compassion for what you're going through.

reclaimedbynature

reclaimedbynature

self-banned
Jan 24, 2024
D'awh, fictional characters are the exception - but I'll admit, it does hurt a lil bit when one of em dies or gets a bad ending after getting so invested in their story.

Last edited: