• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

InevitablePattern91

InevitablePattern91

Brazilian, 28y. Last weeks of life.
Jul 23, 2020
I don't want to live anymore. Life sucks, each day is a torture.

I already have my SN, and a plan to drink it. But today I realized out that if I ctb, there will be no one here to take care of my parents when they get old.

My brother has mental illness and my parents are in their 60s, so I think I should take the responsibility to take care of them in the future.

They will need me, and I won't be here for them. But at the same time I can't keep this life anymore.

What would you do in this situation?

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, DFFP, Stick and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I keep going for this reason. There are people that would fall without me to carry them, and sometimes we stay alive out of responsibility. We must each come to our own decision if we are able to carry that weight.

• Love
Reactions: Stick, Lastsauce and fat feet
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i would try to exhaust all other options before i resorted to ctb. i would try to see if there's anything i could change/do to make my life less painful/make the pain more bearable.

but i'm not you. i can only base this on what you've said so far. i can't truly assess your situation because i haven't lived through everything you have.

Reactions: fat feet
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
My only reason for trying to stay around was because of my grandparents. I really don't have the strength to carry on but I really don't want to hurt them. Currently my grandparents are quite independent and my grandfather is going to be 90 this year, I know it wont be that way forever but my mum will be around to look after them.

It is your life though, you have no obligation to look after them. They brought you into this life that you had no choice over, it is your choice entirely when and if you want to exit this life on your own volition.

Are you able to support them financially before you ctb, are they set up with a good pension scheme? If yes then it may make leaving them feel a bit easier.

The question is would you put your own needs and desires ahead of your parents? I'd say you have to think of yourself first and foremost, if you decide that you want to stick around to support your parents you are committing to the most selfless act you can. Whatever decision you make I'm sending love and support :heart:

Reactions: fat feet and Jojo81
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I understand what you are going through. My Mom has already asked me to be her caretaker. I just keep hoping I die naturally so I don't hurt anyone.

F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
My only reason for trying to stay around was because of my grandparents. I really don't have the strength to carry on but I really don't want to hurt them. Currently my grandparents are quite independent and my grandfather is going to be 90 this year, I know it wont be that way forever but my mum will be around to look after them.

It is your life though, you have no obligation to look after them. They brought you into this life that you had no choice over, it is your choice entirely when and if you want to exit this life on your own volition.

Are you able to support them financially before you ctb, are they set up with a good pension scheme? If yes then it may make leaving them feel a bit easier.

The question is would you put your own needs and desires ahead of your parents? I'd say you have to think of yourself first and foremost, if you decide that you want to stick around to support your parents you are committing to the most selfless act you can. Whatever decision you make I'm sending love and support :heart:

This is my way of rationalizing me leaving my people. They will have money for security.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence