E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
I developed a fear of hanging after my latest attempt where (I think) I almost succeeded. I have had the noose ready for another attempt for a while but I keep pushing it back. My last attempt hurt a lot .But I backed out before anything serious could happen.

• Hugs
Reactions: loopdaloop, obafgkm, š–£“ nadia š–£“ and 4 others
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
What's the source of the fear? Just the pain you experienced in your last attempt?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have never attempted hanging, it scares me personally. I am afraid of it going wrong in some way. Hanging sounds like a horrible way to leave this world.

Reactions: houseofleaves
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
What's the source of the fear? Just the pain you experienced in your last attempt?
Yeah the pain and the fact it honestly sucks as a method but it's the only one I have currently.

Reactions: houseofleaves
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Yeah the pain and the fact it honestly sucks as a method but it's the only one I have currently.
Gotcha. I've attempted hanging too. Not the greatest for sure, but far from the worst. Why have you concluded it's your only (good) option?

E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Gotcha. I've attempted hanging too. Not the greatest for sure, but far from the worst. Why have you concluded it's your only (good) option?
I live in a sort of residential care home and they took away my SN that I ordered.

• Aww..
Reactions: Parsley, houseofleaves and symphony
symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I live in a sort of residential care home and they took away my SN that I ordered.
Damn... sorry man. That sucks. The most peaceful means really should be more readily available.

Reactions: WaterHemlock and houseofleaves
MatthewV3

MatthewV3

Student
Dec 15, 2021
Yes, I also fear this method. I attemted full suspension haning few months ago and what didn't work was that the rope was too long and I was standing on my legs instead of hanging. I also had a plastic bag on my head, but it didn't work beacause survival instinct kicked in and I torn the bag apart and freed myself. Few minutes later I was found lying on the floor by my mom. If I was really hanging and lost my consciousness, I might be in pernament damage now. Right now I'm too exhausted and I don't have strenght for another attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: reviveneon and š–£“ nadia š–£“
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
I tried to replicate my last attempt just now and I can't make it work, last time I had a proper red mark around my neck.
Maybe hanging simply isn't for me.

Last edited:
Dreamsindarkness

Dreamsindarkness

Jul 6, 2022
I tried to replicate my last attempt just now and I can't make it work, last time I had a proper red mark around my neck.
Maybe hanging simply isn't for me.
If you're still around, could you please elaborate on the details of your method, why you couldn't reproduce it and how it felt? I'm trying to gather as much info as I can so I can make sure to do ot right and know what I'm in for.

LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I developed a fear of hanging after my latest attempt where (I think) I almost succeeded. I have had the noose ready for another attempt for a while but I keep pushing it back. My last attempt hurt a lot .But I backed out before anything serious could happen.
You should have a slipknot not a noose

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Are u contemplating or ctbing is the only option. If you are in the first cat u will fail as your SI will surely kicks in. Its painless death suffocating without pain.

F

FogFilledLife

Student
Jan 6, 2022
Hanging didn't hurt more than a pinch for me. What did yours feel like? Where did you position the rope?

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Wizard
Aug 28, 2021
The ticker the rope the lower the pressure on your neck. The higher the pressure, the more pain you feel. The pressure must only be high enough to block the carotids, additional pressure effects only more pain.

27clubBRIAN

27clubBRIAN

im a mk ultra victim
Jul 27, 2022
The ticker the rope the lower the pressure on your neck. The higher the pressure, the more pain you feel. The pressure must only be high enough to block the carotids, additional pressure effects only more pain.
So above or below Adam's apple ?

Reactions: LeavingEarly
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
I am guessing you tried partial. Full needs different prep and except for a physical rope or connection fail, being rescued is the only way to survive.

E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
I am guessing you tried partial. Full needs different prep and except for a physical rope or connection fail, being rescued is the only way to survive.
Hey guys, unfortunately still alive šŸ‘‹ all of my attempts minus one were partials, I tried full suspension once but it felt terrible and I was able to roll the chair back under me with my left foot.

AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
Lol you are a pussy for doing haning evr one can do haning suicide full in 10sec you are out im left monday 6aug
I think it's very rude to make fun of what methods other people find horrifying. that's a personal matter, and one people ought to feel comfortable to share without being made fun of.

it's also easy to make claims about how simple or not scary a method is before you're facing the noose...

Reactions: trove1080p
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
I think it's very rude to make fun of what methods other people find horrifying. that's a personal matter, and one people ought to feel comfortable to share without being made fun of.

it's also easy to make claims about how simple or not scary a method is before you're facing the noose...
in full you are 100% out in 30 sec max 100% the only way to survive is that some one find you or the rope broke but use a 10mm nylon rope and its ok

Reactions: ronj and AllFoxedOut
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
in full you are 100% out in 30 sec max 100% the only way to survive is that some one find you or the rope broke but use a 10mm nylon rope and its ok
I'm not disagreeing with the effectiveness of FSH (although of course there are variables), I was just challenging your assertion that the person you replied to is a pussy for finding the method scary.

I find the method scary but it's the one I'm currently planning for as I have no access to anything else that is less violent.

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
the best da you can use is a hangmansknot for full haning, if you use a slipknt there is a chance that the knot will come loose when you do full haning use rope10mm find something that you keep weight and hang on there on step off the chair you can only fail if the rope breaks or if you are found hence i do it in forest around 04:00 place the nooise on the left side of the neck

ps you are out in 30sec full haning gl to all people here

my first try is monday 7 augustus 04:00 wish me luck

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A hangmans knot is designed for long drop. It helps break your neck. It does not slide that well due to the friction caused by amount of coils the rope slides through.
A "good" slip knot is perfdct for full. It will slide easily and tighten fully. That is how you pass out quickly.
Research and practice your knots. You will benefit greatly from this knowledge.

Reactions: trove1080p
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
A hangmans knot is designed for long drop. It helps break your neck. It does not slide that well due to the friction caused by amount of coils the rope slides through.
A "good" slip knot is perfdct for full. It will slide easily and tighten fully. That is how you pass out quickly.
Research and practice your knots. You will benefit greatly from this knowledge.
what type on anker point? can im do slipknot on anker point
slipknot for full and slipknot for anker point

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Pick something you can tie and try. Others really cannot tell you what to do.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
It's not easy at all if it's I will do it now
I tried Partial it's not working

S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
It's not easy at all if it's I will do it now
I tried Partial it's not working
as im say partial is bullshit as well do full haning if you hang and kick the chair you for sure 100% ctb full haning is better than partial full haning in 30sec you are out

Reactions: Praestat_Mori