danzk

danzk

Apr 27, 2023
The only thing that has been holding me back is the fear of what happens after death. I grew up in a Christian family and I have always heard about what happens after death. I don't fully believe in it, but it has still scared me. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be here anymore. What can I do to overcome this fear and finally get CTB?

• Love
Reactions: cosmic-freedom and Kalista
VeryShy

VeryShy

Disabled due to severe autism, and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Idk what to say. Personally, I was never afraid of death. I believe that I would just cease to exist completely or go to Heaven.

Reactions: Bobert_Beniro
genoke

genoke

Aug 13, 2024
The only thing that has been holding me back is the fear of what happens after death. I grew up in a Christian family and I have always heard about what happens after death. I don't fully believe in it, but it has still scared me. If it weren't for that, I wouldn't be here anymore. What can I do to overcome this fear and finally get CTB?
Could there be spiritual consequences? Maybe. I think every circumstance is different.

Tibetan monks are as close to the truth as anyone alive. They can do miraculous things. You feel wind when they walk by. They kill themselves all the time. Mostly in prostest of china taking tibet and displacing them and the dalai lama to give it international attention, definitely not depression. This gives me relief.

If you want me to crush the validity of the Bible for you. Let me know. It's just bad writing and you were taught to have this fear. Christianity is silly it's just a solid framework for a functioning society. Make them god-fearing for their actions. If God and Jesus are all forgiving and know what's in your heart. Make your peace, ask for forgiveness, and if Jesus doesn't forgive you, he's kind of a dick, so it's all nonsense anyway. Having said that. Hindus believe in a f'd up purgatory and Buddhists believe in a lower rebirth so. Don't kill yourself, and live to a natural conclusion to be sure. If you're hesitant about killing yourself, keep pushing.

Last edited:
T

TransientEternal

Student
Sep 24, 2023
What do you think of the Epicurean Paradox?

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I don't fear Death

After Death a human ceases to exist forever

Non-existence forever means no pain, no problems, no suffering, no bad memories ever

Non-existence forever is the best thing so I don't fear it I ...

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally feel the opposite way, what I fear is existence and instead I find comfort in death as I believe that once one dies they simply lose consciousness and never exist again. To never suffer again in this cruel, torturous existence that has caused me nothing but pain is certainly all I wish for, it terrifies me how a human can suffer for so long with no limit as to how much agony they can feel, I only hope and wish for nothingness, I'd never wish to exist. But anyway I wish you all the best.