• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
Does anyone else here have a fear of being perceived/seen? I didn't realize that this is what it was called until recently. For example, when someone watches me cook or do the dishes it makes me feel embarrassed and I have to do it when no one is watching. I always have had issues with being sung happy birthday and I would go to my room and cry and not come out for the rest of the night as well when I was younger if I was sung happy birthday. I can't have people watching me if I'm drawing or writing or doing anything artistic either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chemical Animal, cymbaline23, eatantz and 8 others
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
I can relate to this. I'm sorry you suffer in this way. đź«‚

For me an aspect of why I struggle with this is demand avoidance. Being seen in a way creates a demand - like we're supposed to do something a certain way. I spend most of my time at home due to this.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, sserafim and SmallKoy
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
While it's never caused me to cry (though, there have been a few rare occasions where I felt like I was going to, lol), I also don't like it when people are watching me, let alone even around me, while I am doing things. I can't even stand having family members in the kitchen with me when I am making stuff to eat. I especially hate it when they start asking me questions about what I am doing. For some weird reason it just makes me incredibly uncomfortable and I feel the automatic urge to try and hide what I am doing. Having other people around me, observing my behaviour, makes me feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. Sometimes, it even makes me feel irritable. I don't know why I am like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, SmallKoy and eatantz
glitteryaliens

glitteryaliens

Mar 19, 2024
Yeah and it's partially why I'm an agoraphobe. I don't even go on walks because I hate the thought of people in cars seeing me.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, cymbaline23, SmallKoy and 2 others
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
I relate!! some days its worse than others, but its really bad at family gatherings. I always have to escape because being stared at is too much, i just shut down.

I'm sorry your experiencing this \(•^•)/

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, cymbaline23 and SmallKoy
SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
While it's never caused me to cry (though, there have been a few rare occasions where I felt like I was going to, lol), I also don't like it when people are watching me, let alone even around me, while I am doing things. I can't even stand having family members in the kitchen with me when I am making stuff to eat. I especially hate it when they start asking me questions about what I am doing. For some weird reason it just makes me incredibly uncomfortable and I feel the automatic urge to try and hide what I am doing. Having other people around me, observing my behaviour, makes me feel embarrassed and uncomfortable. Sometimes, it even makes me feel irritable. I don't know why I am like this.
I 100% relate to this, I have no idea what causes it or why I've just been this way seemingly since I was born

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, EvisceratedJester and cymbaline23
C

cymbaline23

May 1, 2024
Yeah I have the same issue. It really bothers me when people look at me while I'm eating, or if someone watches me play a video game for example

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
V undrstd me autisti undrstd how ppl see make prblm

• Hugs
Reactions: _AllCatsAreGrey_
hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
I feel this a lot. I hate when people perceive me. Don't ask me what i'm eating. don't watch me while i cook. don't ask me what i'm working on. do not acknowledge me if you see me working out ( i never work out cause i live in a big family and have no privacy) it's so hard to explain this to others. I really would like to get over it honestly.