• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Placo

Placo

At Eternity's Gates
Feb 14, 2024
What do you think of this sentence? I like it a lot and it's partly true, winning the SI is probably the most difficult thing in life.

Reactions: itsalittlecold, pthnrdnojvsc, YosemiteGrrl and 2 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Being suicidal doesn't make you fearless...

Reactions: razahcareca27, thewalkingdread and divinemistress36
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
i wouldn't say being fearful of death makes you pro-life or puts you even remotely close to that category. if being scared of death makes you pro-life i guess sign me up i wasn't aware.

Reactions: thewalkingdread
T

timetodie24

Wizard
Apr 14, 2023
But being suicidal can be scary, planning and carrying out your ctb can be terrifying. Even if someone is calm in those final moments, I'd bet a lot on them feeling fear at some point in the process. Fear is natural, you can't eliminate survival instinct. We are made to fear death because of evolution. Even if you overcome it mentally, unconscious SI still comes into play (e.g grabbing the rope in hanging , nausea and vomiting in OD/ poisoning). Being fearless can make you impulsive. Fear is what makes people use meticulous methods . I don't think fear makes you pro-life. It's just part of life. Although you could argue we're all wired to be pro-life to some extent because of SI . At least unconsciously our bodies will do everything they can to avoid death.

Reactions: thewalkingdread, divinemistress36 and pthnrdnojvsc
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
What do you think of this sentence? I like it a lot and it's partly true, winning the SI is probably the most difficult thing in life.
I'm still afraid of pain/being maimed but my fear of death has more or less evaporated, yeah. I've been having a much easier time driving because I'm so heavily disassociated lol

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread