RileyTanaka

RileyTanaka

ill / failure
Mar 20, 2020
What are your top 3 youtube channels you like to turn to in order to pass the time? This probably changes, but for me currently it's PhilipSoloTV, Primink, and Techlead.

Reactions: FromGermany, ketchup sandwich, sadghost and 3 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
TetraNinja = I'm broke , so I watch his gameplay walkthrough.

FoundFlix = I'm lazy when it comes to watching movies, and can't stand horror ; spent 10 to 20 minutes boom done. It gives the satisfaction of watching a full movie too.

@SchoolOfLife = Alain De Botton voice is so soothing.

Reactions: Circles and RileyTanaka
WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Criminally listed, scary mysteries.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Circles, RileyTanaka and 1 other person
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
- Jokkull Cinematic Experience

- Burden

- Expanding Overton

F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
I don't watch YouTube much, but I was pretty into Why Would You Eat That for a while.

Reactions: Circles
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Jacksepticeye, I kind of like watching him play games. :smiling:
Monster Cat and Suicide Sheep for music at times as well. :)

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears, Circles, RileyTanaka and 2 others
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Kurzgesgat, Internet Comment Etiquette with Erik and Meat Canyon

the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
Ask a Mortician
Storied
PBS Eons
Outside Xbox/Xtra
Today I Found Out
Mr. Fruit

Reactions: sadghost, Circles, RileyTanaka and 1 other person
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Philza - Minecraft player with a gentle heart and is a very lovely person overall.
ThatsGoodSports - A talkinghead about the american sport football
UrinatingTree - Also a sports youtuber
The Critical Drinker - reviews movies and tv shows with a no nonsense attitude.

Reactions: Circles
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
The David Pakman Show
Brian Tyler Cohen
Jesse Dollermore

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I don't really have a favorite YouTube channel. But I've been watching "Nukes Top 5", "Late Night Alone", and the "Cinemassacre" channels alot lately.

Reactions: Circles and Deleted member 19276
R

raisondetre

Apr 12, 2020
I don't watch too much youtube because I inevitably end up on popular vloggers' channels who I compare myself to and then feel awful about my life, which is why I usually only watch stuff like vine compilations, h3h3/joe rogan podcasts for entertainment, or mental health channels when I'm in a recovery mood such as Kati Morton or HealthyGamerGG (highly recommend, especially if you game)

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
* Nus et culottés (naked & audacious ?), a french TV programme in the first place. About 2 blokes who travel without money, without clothes. The concept is simple, start the trip fully naked (not even underpants) at a random spot in the wild usually, with the goal to fulfil a childhood dream, counting only on the generosity of the people met. The objectives are varied but full of innocence. It can be "let's go meet a Lord in Scotland", "let's go see the northern lights in Iceland", "let's go find a real pirate in the caribeans", "let's go search gold in a river in Switzerland", "let's go build an igloo in Austria". They manage to cross borders, seas or oceans, taking air(planes) or boat taxi, and just do almost any activities they aspire to ...all without a penny. That's quite a life lesson... with obviously fond human vibrations developed along the adventure.

* Apetor has been fascinating me, in the past. He's an eco-modern Chaplin ...but drunkard version :)

* Otherwise, had an "own" channel for some time, on several platforms
During the french riots which extended for a year, we worked our asses off with friends to mount a website with participative articles & a non-stop web TV of a week's duration (night&day), which was treating many societal subjects, suggesting alternative ways of living outside the norm & the system. It was paying viewers with cryptocurrencies to watch the programme. Disguised as post-civilisation punks during the weekly street events, a local currency was distributed with QR codes on it.
2BB8D06A 0774 4E76 9C4C FD085B569637
It was backed by an anarcho "camp", with hackatons & art showcases held, based at a remote autonomous spot in Switzerland, whose property & funding had been acquired by stealing the banks through credits...
It decelerated when one of the "leaders" sent messages to attack the rich neighborhoods of Paris more seriously instead of continuing to walk down the "police authorised" streets peacefully, which was running in circle after weeks, as well as sabotage misc national events (like the cinema festival of Cannes, cycling Tour de France, etc). It got a bit threatening for the french government who requested Youtube to ban several video messages. That person lived in the woods but received a visit of 10 policemen nonetheless, spent a short time in jail for calling out rebellion, got a court order. Aside these incidents, it may have been the most thrilling weeks of my life in terms of relationships !

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
John Wolfe
Call me Kevin
Markiplier - if he plays interesting game

I need the noise to endure days sometimes, and theyre the most tolerable to me. Other similar channels pop in but these 3 i mainly go to to find some comfort

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
John Wolfe
Call me Kevin
Markiplier - if he plays interesting game

I need the noise to endure days sometimes, and theyre the most tolerable to me. Other similar channels pop in but these 3 i mainly go to to find some comfort
Haven't seen stuff from John and Mark in quite some time... Kind of miss watching those guys... :hug:
Thanks for the reminder about them, even if it was not direct. :smiling:

Reactions: AnxietyAttack44
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
SSoHPKC for gaming
this 600th post for u and vileplume my dude

catscradle

catscradle

Now I will destroy the whole world
Jul 10, 2020
Bernadette Banner- historical clothing recreations, sewing, Victorian history, very soothing.

Chinese Cooking Dystified- as "authentic" Chinese Cooking you can get, while still being in English. American guy and his Chinese wife live in China, cook delicious food.

Lab Muffin Beauty Science- pretty stuff and science!!

D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I watch quite a few channels, so I'll give it by genre:

Kurtis Conner-- commentary, comedian, drinks his respect women juice

How To Cook That-- baking channel, super relaxing voice of an Australian woman. She debunks fake "baking hacks" as well

Hanae Natsuki-- an anime voice actor, he does video games playthrough with his friends and sometimes alone (he also does the voices when possible) and plays board games and card games with his fellow voice actors. He does it in Japanese though so I often have to wait for subs

Honorable mentions: Drew Gooden and J Aubrey. Both commentary, and gives out amazingly detailed research on their topics. I love listening to them explaining about some drama even though idk what's going on at all. Their voices are nice to listen to, but the content of what they're reviewing might not.

enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Oh yeah, "Bald & Bankrupt", a briton who lost it all in mid-late life & decided to travel in the "shittest" places of the planet with a poor reputation.
Some of the adventure trips are gorgeous thrilling

He can get off-track (India, Cuba, Africa) but his passion is sovietic places

Last edited:
Reactions: Cold and parasytes_
serah

serah

Student
May 6, 2020
1. SomeOrdinaryGamers
2. Disrupt
3. hiding in my room

grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
- Psych2Go - psychology science videos, it helps me realize how broken I am
- ElectroBoom - funny guy who likes electronics which I like to watch between my depression episodes
- PsyGambit - Polish gamer, I like him for his depressive and cynical sense of humour

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
As of current, RealLifeLore (due to it's interesting scenarios and theoretical discussion about the world's mysteries and/or curious questions), Simple History (lots of historic events animated and explained in detail, helps me learn about history and also good commentary), and RichaadEB (makes great metal covers on various video games as well as anime).

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Momosuzu Nene
Issac Arthur
EckhartsLadder

Last edited: