• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
I just absolutely love hearing about other peoples favorite pokemon, so I thought it'd be nice to ask on here.
I have a lot of favorites, but my three absolute favorites are Kecleon, Reuniclus and Roserade. those guys are my babies. But I also really like Indeedee, Elgyem, Chandelure, Raichu, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, panpour, literally every ghost type… there's a lot more lmao

DCLXVI

DCLXVI

I hate everything.
Oct 29, 2023
I just absolutely love hearing about other peoples favorite pokemon, so I thought it'd be nice to ask on here.
I have a lot of favorites, but my three absolute favorites are Kecleon, Reuniclus and Roserade. those guys are my babies. But I also really like Indeedee, Elgyem, Chandelure, Raichu, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, panpour, literally every ghost type… there's a lot more lmao
Sableye, Haunter, Gengar, Espeon, & Leafeon.

urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
Sableye, Haunter, Gengar, Espeon, & Leafeon.
totally amazing taste, these are pokemon I really like as well, especially sableye and leafeon (leafeon is my favorite eeveelution)

• Love
Reactions: DCLXVI
urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
If you're someone who enjoys tiny things and likes pokemon, I highly recommend these adorable little things 😭 the little eevee evolutions are so frickin cute.
OMGG i actually have two of these figures of pikachu and vaporeon, a friend gave me to them ages ago, and I never knew where to get more. I love these little things so much, they always have very silly paint jobs so they look goofy

urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
Nowadays favorite is Espeon. Spooky psychic kitty.

It used to be Jynx a long time ago. Not a very popular choice.
Espeon is such a cute pokemon tbh, everyone seems to love it and I can't blame them. I have a shiny one and I love it very much
also yeah, I've never who has Jynx as their favorite, but honestly I love when people have weird/unpopular favorites

SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
Zoroark/Zorua!!!! Ever since watching the pokemon movie around them, I've been obsessed. I've also had fond memories of playing a pokemon fan game in roblox, naming my Zoroark as "Charizard" during PVP, but making it illusion as a venusaur which makes people laugh but then I use flamethrower.
The reactions of other players were so freaking funny each time lmao.

I was SO SO crazy over the hisui variants being announced.

Reactions: urwelcomelb
urwelcomelb

urwelcomelb

There was nobody there.
Nov 23, 2023
Zoroark/Zorua!!!! Ever since watching the pokemon movie around them, I've been obsessed. I've also had fond memories of playing a pokemon fan game in roblox, naming my Zoroark as "Charizard" during PVP, but making it illusion as a venusaur which makes people laugh but then I use flamethrower.
The reactions of other players were so freaking funny each time lmao.

I was SO SO crazy over the hisui variants being announced.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ZOROARK LINE AND ITS HISUIAN VARIANTS… i love ever pokemon from black and white, but the zoroark line is especially special to me. and the hisuian variants are ghost types, and i adore ghost types

Reactions: SleepySept
SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ZOROARK LINE AND ITS HISUIAN VARIANTS… i love ever pokemon from black and white, but the zoroark line is especially special to me. and the hisuian variants are ghost types, and i adore ghost types
Ghost pokemon with creepy pokedex background entries are my favorite!!! And they showcased hisuian zoroark in such an eerie way lol.

D

DV.Aston55

Nov 27, 2023
Kind of hard to decide which one is my absolute favourite, but I am certainly fond of Umbreon, Slowking, Alolan Raichu and (both regular and Alola) Marowak.

cupcakesandmilk

cupcakesandmilk

??/??/20??
Oct 10, 2023
Sylveon and (Ash-)Greninja, followed by Sceptile and (shiny) Noctowl~

L

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Espeon is such a cute pokemon tbh, everyone seems to love it and I can't blame them. I have a shiny one and I love it very much
also yeah, I've never who has Jynx as their favorite, but honestly I love when people have weird/unpopular favorites
People like cats.