• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
What are your favorite videogames? I use games to get away from reality after a shitty day of work or after a discussion. What do you use them for, what ones you like?

Reactions: Rocinante
Surreal

Surreal

Feel free to dm anytime!
Jul 7, 2024
What are your favorite videogames? I use games to get away from reality after a shitty day of work or after a discussion. What do you use them for, what ones you like?
First off, what are your favorite video games and why?

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I rarely play these days, but I like games, I just don't have the energy.

I don't have a favorite game, among others, I like these games:

Mount & Blade, Crusader Kings 2/3, Stellaris, Europa Universalis 4, The Sims 3/4, Skyrim, Worms 4, Fifa, Football Manager, RimWorld, Minecraft, Cities Skylines, Civilization 6, Metin 2, Assassin's Creed (Ezio's story ), Baldurs Gate 3, Mass Effect trilogy, Project Zomboid, Stardew Valley, Age of Empires 2/3/4, GTA 5, etc...

Mostly, I like strategy and sandbox games.

Reactions: Rocinante and Surreal
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
First off, what are your favorite video games and why?
Assassin's Creed (Ezio Trilogy, 3, 4), The Walking Dead (still don't finish), Cry of Fear, Postal 1, Redux and 2, Hotline Miami 1 and 2, People Playground, Age of Empires 2, and barely more.
I don't game much these days but I use them to get distracted, so, I only play games I might find interesting. But there isn't a specific reason I like them.

Reactions: Rocinante and Surreal
pollux

pollux

Knight of Infinite Resignation
May 24, 2024
Hard to say specific games; in terms of playtime, my most played games are Pokémon Platinum (~800 hours), Civilization V (~1600 hours) and Europa Universalis IV (~1500 hours)

In terms of series: Pokémon, Kirby, Mega Man, Zelda, Etrian Odyssey, Dragon Quest come to mind

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Pokémon, Fire Emblem, Sonic, Kirby, and Ace Attorney are my top 5 franchises.

My favorite games within these are Black/White 2, Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, Generations, Planet Robobot, and Spirit of Justice.

I also like Smash Bros quite a bit. Brawl was my first console game ever but 4 was my first delve into the competitive scene and gave me so many unforgettable experiences and friends. Ultimate is just really good and really fun for me to play though competing in it kind of sucks…

Surreal

Surreal

Feel free to dm anytime!
Jul 7, 2024
Assassin's Creed (Ezio Trilogy, 3, 4), The Walking Dead (still don't finish), Cry of Fear, Postal 1, Redux and 2, Hotline Miami 1 and 2, People Playground, Age of Empires 2, and barely more.
I don't game much these days but I use them to get distracted, so, I only play games I might find interesting. But there isn't a specific reason I like them.
Nice picks! I've played every Assassin's Creed except Liberation and some DLCs.

I love video games for different reasons but they all share the characteristic that they should either give a sense of freedom, immersiveness, a lot of detail or are weird/surreal.

On creativity and freedom: Planet Zoo, Planet Coaster, House Flipper, Dreams, Riders Republic, Park Beyond, Session

On immersiveness and detail: TT Isle of man Ride on the Edge 3, Hell Let Loose, Insurgency Sandstorm, Hogwarts Legacy, the Metro series, the Assassin's Creed franchise

On the weird and surreal: The Evil Within series, Alan Wake, Control, Superliminal, The Talos Principle, Layers of Fear, Reveil, Observer System Redux, The Town of Light

Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
Dragon Quest VIII and Borderlands 2

Reactions: sserafim
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
Pokémon (gen 4 and 5), lots of older Kirby games like Super Star Ultra/Amazing Mirror/64, OMORI, OFF, Yume Nikki and Yume 2kki, Cave Story. Not really a huge gamer in general. I typically gravitate towards story-based stuff and smaller indie games because there's a lot more room for identity and creative freedom. There's some examples I haven't really listed here.

Lirisu

Lirisu

piss drinker
Jun 30, 2024
If we're talking about gameplay then Budokai Tenkaichi 3, the game is easy enough for an autist like me to understand but it's complex enough to feel rewarding to learn.