• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
My favorite movie as a kid was "An American Tail." To this day, I am convinced that this was the greatest, most inspirational movie ever written.

What movies did you watch as a child, and did they leave a lasting impression on you as an adult?

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Empty Smile and Ivenocare
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I have a lot but the one we always used to watch at my grandmother's house was The Iron Giant. She even had a mini Iron Giant man with King Kong and the ESB on the entertainment center.
I miss those days.
I want a god damn time machine!

Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Ivenocare and ShadowOfTheDay
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
I have a lot but the one we always used to watch at my grandmother's house was The Iron Giant. She even had a mini Iron Giant man with King Kong and the ESB on the entertainment center.
I miss those days.
If you find one, will you please let me know?

Reactions: LastFlowers
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
My favorite movie as a kid was "An American Tail." To this day, I am convinced that this was the greatest, most inspirational movie ever written.

What movies did you watch as a child, and did they leave a lasting impression on you as an adult?
I used to own the VHS tape of that movie. I should watch it again. It's been years and I can't even remember what it's about.
I miss those days.
I saw that in theatres when it came out.

My favorite movie as a kid was The Secret Garden. I liked the original and the remake.

Reactions: Ivenocare, LastFlowers and ShadowOfTheDay
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018

Fievel Goes West.... That was my favorite, even though I was about 21 or 22 when it came out! 11146

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and ShadowOfTheDay
ShadowOfTheDay

ShadowOfTheDay

Hungry Ghost
Feb 14, 2019
I used to own the VHS tape of that movie. I should watch it again. It's been years and I can't even remember what it's about.

My favorite movie as a kid was The Secret Garden. I liked the original and the remake.
I think you should consider watching it again. I mean, it's a children's movie, of course. But the theme is pretty universal, I think; it's about disillusionment. The idea that we can simply escape the fundamental problems in life by simply moving to another location, or adopting another lifestyle is unrealistic.

Last edited:
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Fievel Goes West.... That was my favorite, even though I was about 21 or 22 when it came out!View attachment 11146
That looks familiar. I hate nostalgia. :(
I think you should consider watching it again. I mean, it's a children's movie, of course. But the theme is pretty universal, I think; it's about disillusionment. The idea that we can escape the fundamental problems in life by simply moving to another location, or adopting another lifestyle is unrealistic.
I remember the little mouse. I was only 4-5 years old at the time. The theme would have went over my head. I probably will watch it again and be depressed by the nostalgia.

I forgot to mention The Snowman, even though it was a short film not a full length movie. It made me cry every time. I watched it this pass Christmas and I wept like a baby.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, Jc40 and ShadowOfTheDay
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018

Fievel Goes West.... That was my favorite, even though I was about 21 or 22 when it came out!View attachment 11146
Amazing choice I loved that movie as a child it was such an adventure.

Also Land before time with Little foot, Hercules, Tarzan and a movie me and my 2 little brothers were absolutely obsessed with was 3 Ninja Kids (1992) we watched it so many times and trained to be ninja´s ourselves like in the movie haha.

The same with the Beyblade Series, Pokemon and Yugi-Oh we watched them over and over again.
Absolutely.
After I take my turn of course
Don´t forget about me, but maybe my gun is my time machine and the second I pull that trigger I wake up as a child again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Empty Smile, ShadowOfTheDay and LastFlowers