• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

purplemichelle

purplemichelle

existence is a burden
Aug 5, 2023
I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on jumping off a bridge that's only 65 ft up from the water.

I really want to ctb from this specific bridge because it's special to me. I used to drive across this bridge to the beach with my friends when I was younger and we would just blast music with the windows down. I thought it would be a nice place to say goodbye.

Anyway, what could I do to guarantee that I don't wake up in a hospital somewhere paralyzed? Or like, eaten by sharks lol

I was thinking that I would just hang off the outside and fall backward into the ocean. I don't want to my last moments to be suffering, I just want to be looking up at the sky and then lights out.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on jumping off a bridge that's only 65 ft up from the water.

I really want to ctb from this specific bridge because it's special to me. I used to drive across this bridge to the beach with my friends when I was younger and we would just blast music with the windows down. I thought it would be a nice place to say goodbye.

Anyway, what could I do to guarantee that I don't wake up in a hospital somewhere paralyzed? Or like, eaten by sharks lol

I was thinking that I would just hang off the outside and fall backward into the ocean. I don't want to my last moments to be suffering, I just want to be looking up at the sky and then lights out.
I'm sorry, but that's too low to guarantee a successful jump, especially into water. You'd have to go headfirst and hope for the best. Hope being the operative word. I know it means something to you, but this is a big decision and better to pick somewhere else that will bring you peace and not more pain.

purplemichelle

purplemichelle

existence is a burden
Aug 5, 2023
I know a friend of a friend who died jumping off a 3 story building. So it's definitely possible to die less than 65 ft, but I suppose it could've been painful for him.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022

65 feet water jump! Forget it, you're not thinking clearly--Any Google Search shows jumping into water for a successful suicide, you need like 200 feet--Golden Gate Bridge is between 200 feet and 245 feet, 98% successful suicide jumps

Last edited:
purplemichelle

purplemichelle

existence is a burden
Aug 5, 2023
Super disappointing but also feels like a challenge in a way haha

M

Mocon33

Dec 15, 2021

From that low you would have to jump with weights so you would drown. Probably wouldn't be pleasant.

020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Not worth it. Especially if it's in the water.

purplemichelle

purplemichelle

existence is a burden
Aug 5, 2023
From that low you would have to jump with weights so you would drown. Probably wouldn't be pleasant.
Weights could be the solution. I thought I read that once the breathing instinct passes, it's supposed to be fairly peaceful. And I'd still get to be in my favorite place.