• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
I'm considering booking a flight to Brazil, wandering off to one of the favelas and insulting someone hopefully they put me out of my misery. What do y'all think?

Attachments

• CITE_DIEU_1440x825.jpg
    CITE_DIEU_1440x825.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • Yay!
Reactions: Valky, MyLifeIsANightmare, GasMonkey and 1 other person
SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
I think this is a terrible idea.

Reactions: HeyJoe, Escapee, GasMonkey and 1 other person
A

Asphyxia

Aug 5, 2022
It's a risk that they won't kill you, but only cripple you and then you will be rescued by police or maybe they will just beat you and local gang kick you out the favela. If you don't have a problem with travelling, getting visa, vaccines, immigration and that all stressful things try flying to Africa country with poor and difficult to access healthcare, then go to rural areas and start VSED or anything that you will have access to. Slight chances of being rescued and probably they don't practice force-feeding in those countries.

A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
Ever seen the brutal ways that people meet their makers in Brazil on gore sites? You'd suffer immensely.

• Informative
Reactions: Valky
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Bad idea

Reactions: HeyJoe, Escapee and GasMonkey
Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
Lmfao I'm brazilian and you made me laugh really hard
But no, It doesn't sound like a good idea ;-;

Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
It's a risk that they won't kill you, but only cripple you and then you will be rescued by police or maybe they will just beat you and local gang kick you out the favela. If you don't have a problem with travelling, getting visa, vaccines, immigration and that all stressful things try flying to Africa country with poor and difficult to access healthcare, then go to rural areas and start VSED or anything that you will have access to. Slight chances of being rescued and probably they don't practice force-feeding in those countries.
Ok that makes me worry a bit. I see all the hardware they purchase. Surely it's got to be highly lethal to get shot at point blank range.

Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
Lmfao I'm brazilian and you made me laugh really hard
But no, It doesn't sound like a good idea ;-;
Afffff
I'm thinking of VSED in the Sahel or the Sahara but I'll need painkillers beforehand to combat the hunger pains.

Last edited:
A

Asphyxia

Aug 5, 2022
Afffff

I'm thinking of VSED in the Sahel or the Sahara but I'll need painkillers beforehand to combat the hunger pains.
Countries like Niger/Chad/Mali will be ideal for that, but very strict visa and other requirements to get there (Unless you citizen of any Africa country, then idk). Taking painkillers with you will be too much hassle in that case imo.
CTB in those places would be more succes oriented than pleasant experience, so better get out of your mind ideas how to reduce suffering while being there, especially if you somehow end up in local prison it won't be pleasant for sure, but certain death by vsed/malnutrition/infectious disease or even just being beaten to death (like in your idea with favela) by other prisoners/prison guards.

D

depressedlover

In Transit waiting for the bus
Apr 12, 2023
Your plan actually reminded me of myself,there's a time i was thinking of paying a gang to shoot me dead,i think we all overthink at times.Your idea seems unreliable.Just take time and do more research on better methods to ctb.There's lots of resources in this forum and outside this forum.

Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
Your plan actually reminded me of myself,there's a time i was thinking of paying a gang to shoot me dead,i think we all overthink at times.Your idea seems unreliable.Just take time and do more research on better methods to ctb.There's lots of resources in this forum and outside this forum.
Hmmm no one wants to catch a 187 unnecessarily. I think they'd just take your money and not touch you bcos you're a civilian. Unless you knew someone who could sympathise with your pain, then this would be voluntary euthanasia.
Countries like Niger/Chad/Mali will be ideal for that, but very strict visa and other requirements to get there (Unless you citizen of any Africa country, then idk). Taking painkillers with you will be too much hassle in that case imo.
CTB in those places would be more succes oriented than pleasant experience, so better get out of your mind ideas how to reduce suffering while being there, especially if you somehow end up in local prison it won't be pleasant for sure, but certain death by vsed/malnutrition/infectious disease or even just being beaten to death (like in your idea with favela) by other prisoners/prison guards.
In Mali, I'd have more of a chance of being kidnapped by djihadists and being under their mercy. From what I've heard, they're really cruel. I've been beaten up before in South Italy, one of the serveurs ran to the kitchen and pulled out a knife but stood there frozen. The main guy wanted to gauge out my eyes even though he started the fight. I wish I had actually been stabbed to death as I couldn't feel a thing during the beat down. I'm so hopeless and lost. I feel like a burden to my family. I should be independent now, married and with kids but my luck has been terrible.
In Mali, I'd have more of a chance of being kidnapped by djihadists and being under their mercy. From what I've heard, they're really cruel. I've been beaten up before in South Italy, one of the serveurs ran to the kitchen and pulled out a knife but stood there frozen. The main guy wanted to gauge out my eyes even though he started the fight. I wish I had actually been stabbed to death as I couldn't feel a thing during the beat down. I'm so hopeless and lost. I feel like a burden to my family. I should be independent now, married and with kids but my luck has been terrible.

Last edited:
Rocinante

Rocinante

My name is Lucifer, please take my hand
Aug 26, 2022
I used to go outdoors at night in hopes of getting beat or shot by gangs, never happened. Someone I used to talk to said to avoid Rio de Janeiro if I ever visit. Though I no longer have intentions to visit anymore since he's gone.
We could plan a trip somewhere and end up on best gore.

Last edited:
Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
It's so fucking funny to me that this is how a foreigner sees the country. LOL
It probably wouldn't work. Shit sucks and violence is rampant but in a "you'll be tortured, robbed and end up homeless and hungry til you die in the streets" and not a "you'll be killed just because you're around" kinda way.

Abdullah

Abdullah

Apr 20, 2023
I used to go outdoors at night in hopes of getting beat or shot by gangs, never happened. Someone I used to talk to said to avoid Rio de Janeiro if I ever visit. Though I no longer have intentions to visit anymore since he's gone.
We could plan a trip somewhere and end up on best gore.
Lool, I pass. I just want it to be quick and painless. It's so hard to get an SCBA/SCUBA nitrogen set up where I live. I might consider Germany since it's a beer country.
It's so fucking funny to me that this is how a foreigner sees the country. LOL
It probably wouldn't work. Shit sucks and violence is rampant but in a "you'll be tortured, robbed and end up homeless and hungry til you die in the streets" and not a "you'll be killed just because you're around" kinda way.
Lool, now I'm realising how stupid this post is. A good death is never guaranteed. You're just at the mercy of your aggressor.

B

bodyelectric

May 5, 2023
You can go to Brazil and buy SN, seems like a better idea.

Reactions: The Final Solution
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
I'm from Brazil, you definitely shouldn't do this. Hardly anyone would kill you in the favela. Think of the favela as a big community, there are a lot of good people there that the movies don't portray. At most, what would happen is that you would be beaten until you passed out. Even if you are lucky and run into someone from the faction, remember that the PCC or CV has methods of enforcing its own laws. People lose all their fingers, sometimes the whole hand with a blunt machete, etc. Brazil is not a good place for this, it's easier to get one shot per police officer.

The Final Solution

The Final Solution

Liberty is as close as your wrists.
Apr 5, 2022
Suicide by cop in the US could be less painful and more reliable.

Some Rio gangs are notorious for favouring the microondas (microwave) execution method - which consists of placing the victim inside a pile of car tires and burning it. Not a very pleasant way to go.

• Wow
Reactions: HeyJoe