• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

Trying to heal
Jun 24, 2023
Hey! Do you watch YT? I like gaming channels, commentary and ASMR.

My most favourite are TheCynicalDude (diet commentary), KubzScouts (letsplay) and WhispersRed for ASMR.

What about you? Do you find watching YT videos fun and distracting?

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Spookston atm mainly

middlelord

middlelord

Oct 22, 2023
Siro Asmr, love her content even though I don't understand japanese.

BecomingTired

BecomingTired

Feb 23, 2024
Balarke. Not the best "role model" but recently he's been the only one who keeps a smile on my face.

Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
Bay Area Buggs/CivRyan I put them together because they usually post the same videos as they play together but the different perspectives are interesting. (GTA 5 roleplay)

I used to watch a lot more creators and different varieties of content too but they're the only two I have been able to consistently watch even with the severe depression.

RollingGiant

RollingGiant

stay cool
Jan 25, 2024
CaptainKRB (super well-made videos on a bunch of interesting topics, has a great style and covers some fairly obscure things), Empire Wreckers (in-depth breakdowns of movies, mostly Star Wars, did a good video recently on its alien designs), LocalScriptMan(great videos on writing, focuses a lot on plot)

Reactions: Ferdinand Bardamu
B

butternutsquash

Nov 28, 2023
I watch a lot of Cold Ones because their videos are always pretty fun and entertaining. I've been watching a lot more OneyPlays lately. Their content is one of the few things that actually makes me laugh out loud, largely because everything Zach says is a goldmine.

Reactions: cgrtt.brns
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Fun yes, distracting - sometimes too much. LOL.
i'm into cars so usually it's Throttle House/Throttle House Extra, AutoAlex. Then there's DemoRanch, 22 Plinkster Nikko Ortiz for firearms related stuff, and One Hand Haven & madamada for manga recaps.
Muse Asia has complete anime episodes in their channel so i watch them as well.

PixelPlant

PixelPlant

smile, you’ve lived :)
Aug 15, 2023
mostly for background noise: jacobfuckingjones, xQc (he's a full time streamer, not a youtuber but has youtube videos) and Dimitri Coachi
for entertainment: JACK TV, Carmen King, Classic Tetris and Dooma

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Tasting History with Max Miller. He's a history professor who makes recipes from as far back as the Bronze Age and as recent as the 20th century.

Reactions: broth0100
B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
Tasting History with Max Miller. He's a history professor who makes recipes from as far back as the Bronze Age and as recent as the 20th century.
Never heard of this channel before today and am now a subscriber. I feel obligated to shoot back a recommendation, so Retro Game Mechanics Explained. Name is self-explainatory and the videos are extremely detailed and go into interesting mechanics. Also unrelated, but Grandia is a masterpiece game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThymeToLeave
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
rocky kanaka if you like dogs

Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
Jreg, Sam Seder, Bokoen1

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Ryan Higa and his friend Sean. My cousin and I used to watch his videos when we were kids

Last edited:
weatherforecast

weatherforecast

Mar 16, 2024
manlybadasshero, styropyro, bored (cooking chnnel), pinguefy

persimmon

persimmon

Jan 21, 2024
True crime heavily represented in mine.

Internet Comment Etiquette with Erik
Coffeehouse Crime
Mr Ballen
Patrick Cc
Swamp Storiez
DJ Vlad

Reactions: Ruma and 3/4Dead
Final_Choice

Final_Choice

Mage
Aug 3, 2023
MoistCritikal, ManlyBadAssHero, SomeOrdinaryGamers, Maxor, Nexpo are the main ones I watch. I'm into ASMR but don't have any specific favorites, both for enjoyment and to guide me back when I used to record it sometimes.

3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
SomeOrdinaryGamers, Pyrocynical, Kent Survival, Ryan Beard, Rick Beato, Brad Taste in Music, F.D. Signifier, Mohammed Agdabi, LetsGameItOut, and I'm sure a couple others who are slipping my mind