• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
what are ur favourite twitch streamers .. ? i usually watch jakenbakelive, andymilonakis, or others who are in japan , some fn streamers and some weird koreans girls idk hehe

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
M

Mogley26

Student
Apr 10, 2019
what are ur favourite twitch streamers .. ? i usually watch jakenbakelive, andymilonakis, or others who are in japan , some fn streamers and some weird koreans girls idk hehe
What's a twitch streamer

• Love
Reactions: not_a_robot and blanketyblk
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
I used to like this guy called Etika. Until recently when he lost his mind and showed he has severe mental issues himself.

mold

mold

local fungi
Jun 25, 2019
my favorite twitch streamer is emiru, i look up to her a lot and shes also really pretty lol

SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
BobRoss. It's repeats of The Joy Of Painting with Bob Ross, but the chat acts as if he's still alive and painting in real time. Soothing yet often hilarious.

Reactions: Tortured_empath and 21Neberg
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
BobRoss. It's repeats of The Joy Of Painting with Bob Ross, but the chat acts as if he's still alive and painting in real time. Soothing yet often hilarious.
One of the best coping methods!! I recommend this to everyone

Reactions: Tortured_empath and SelfHatingAspie
NotMemorableEnough

NotMemorableEnough

Feb 25, 2019
So unreal. The guy used to help me combat my suicidal feelings and now he did it himself. Lost for words
Same he helped me through my hardest times, but I guess I'll follow soon