• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Life must be very inconsiderate to have ruined this smart boy, to have taken such an ingenious person from us. Boyd must have been an extremely intelligent person to have set this all up. It's such a shame he suffered so much grief to have wanted to end his life.

His father must have been horrified, I can only imagine what it must be like to walk in on your son's dead body, head severed, removed from the rest of him.

May he rest in peace. ❤️

Reactions: siray, Deleted member 4993, TAW122 and 7 others
P

Psilo

Arcanist
Dec 29, 2018
I wished I had half the brain of this genious so I could manage to CTB like a boss. Instead of that I'm just a retarded fuck chewing on yew leaves.

RIP

Reactions: siray, AnnihilatedAnna, vaulthunter and 3 others
lemmeeleev

lemmeeleev

Still here
Nov 29, 2018
I've thought of something like this a bit before as well, not a guillotine though. Make some kind of blade or something that will kill you on a time, take some sleeping pills, and get in position to fall asleep and never wake up. Can we make something like this a reality, without having something as complicated as creating a guillotine (assuming it would be very hard). This would be a good/reliable/painless (because you won't be conscious to feel pain) method in my opinion.

Reactions: siray and FTL.Wanderer
C

Cookiedough8956

Wowzers
Feb 24, 2019
Oh my goodness how horrific!!
Imagine how distraught the father must be..

R.i.p Boyd
He was truly intelligent to even make something like this! And patient!
Wow

Reactions: lemmeeleev
seekingoblivion

seekingoblivion

Arcanist
Dec 11, 2018
I remember this from reddit. If not for the PTSD whoever found your carcass would develop this would be an awesome way to go. Pretty much guaranteed death. This dude was brilliant! R.I.P you genius you!

Reactions: lemmeeleev
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
That guy is quite the genius to pull this off and be able to ctb in this manner. Also, yes it is quite tragic for the family of the son to lose their son in this manner.

I wished I had half the brain of this genious so I could manage to CTB like a boss. Instead of that I'm just a retarded fuck chewing on yew leaves.

RIP
My method would be a shotgun with buckshot, but other than that, I'm similar.

Reactions: siray, FTL.Wanderer and lemmeeleev