• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Seen a few times lately that people believe that people believe they need to fast for either one or two days prior to ingesting either N or SN. I am trying to establish where this is coming from as the minimum recommendation is 8 hours. If there is a thread with this in, it needs to be corrected.

Reactions: Darkhaven, BPD_LE, SoupSnakes and 3 others
R

ReadyToMeetMyMaker

Oct 30, 2019
@Stan You mention fasting in your comprehensive guide. I don't see why people are still struggling. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019
I think people are probably just getting fasting and the meto regime mixed up

Reactions: Are you lost too?, justwhy?, LMFAO FOCKERS and 1 other person
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
@Stan You mention fasting in your comprehensive guide. I don't see why people are still struggling. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-a-comprehensive-guide-including-method.25148/
I wish I could reopen that post and just add one or two lines or fasting. For me it is quite upsetting when I see people planning a one or two day fasting for what is supposed to be a peaceful process. I might have to do a version 2.0 with it explicitly stated.

• Aww..
Reactions: Are you lost too?, SoupSnakes and ReadyToMeetMyMaker
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
I wish I could reopen that post and just add one or two lines or fasting. For me it is quite upsetting when I see people planning a one or two day fasting for what is supposed to be a peaceful process. I might have to do a version 2.0 with it explicitly stated.
Thank you for clearing that up @Stan, I'm horrified at how many people here try to fast for ridiculous amounts of time. However, some thread said that if you don't eat for 24-48h before CTB, then you will not soil yourself after death, due to the digestive tract being completely empty. Maybe that's where that idea is coming from?

Reactions: Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
However, some thread said that if you don't eat for 24-48h before CTB, then you will not soil yourself after death, due to the digestive tract being completely empty. Maybe that's where that idea is coming from?
That could be true. I still fear on both the physical and psychological effects that such a fast would have on someone already building up their anxiety.

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother and noctiva
CaptainT

CaptainT

Experienced
Nov 1, 2019
Giphy

Sod the long fasting, this will be me the night before my SN send off (plus a hotel breakfast the next morning). After that, 8 hours fast more than enough !

Reactions: Are you lost too?, FTL.Wanderer, noctiva and 4 others
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Sod the long fasting, this will be me the night before my SN send off (plus a hotel breakfast the next morning). After that, 8 hours fast more than enough !
You get an A+ grade for excellent use of a gif Sir - I salute you!

Reactions: Are you lost too?
noctiva

noctiva

the invisible girl
Nov 6, 2019
That could be true. I still fear on both the physical and psychological effects that such a fast would have on someone already building up their anxiety.
I completely agree, it is not necessary and it will make the whole process harder and more likely to fail. For me personally, I will not do 48h meto nor will I fast longer than I usually do on a daily basis. This should ensure that I am in a better place physically and mentally and anxiety and SI should be less pronounced. Maybe we should advertise adult diapers now to prevent unnecessary fasting? :D

• Love
R

ReadyToMeetMyMaker

Oct 30, 2019

Yea, I hear you. I can see where that would be upsetting when you are trying to be thorough and helpful for someone passage to the other side if they so choose. 80% is perfect is what my life coach would always tell me. I am immensely grateful for the time and effort you put into making the guide available. The fasting part isn't highlighted, but out of respect, I have used the post as a reference guide instead of asking questions you have already addressed. If you decide to do a 2.0 version, maybe you include a pill option as well. I have noticed this being mentioned in a few threads when concerning concerns of nausea. However, i would like to add; I find your post to be more than sufficient as with the choice of SN being my route to CTB.

justwhy?

justwhy?

Student
Sep 27, 2019
View attachment 19132

Hmm strongly disagree. Eat enough heavy food, particularly meat, and your digestive system kind of gives up and comes back to it later. You can have food in your stomach for well over 12 hours.