xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

“Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds.”
Mar 3, 2019
Will fasting for about 3 days lessen the likelihood that I will shit myself upon death? I haven't eaten since Thursday afternoon and plan to ctb Sunday/Monday with an empty stomach. Will this have any impact or should I just go ahead and have a last meal?

Reactions: Élégie, puppy9, woxihuanni and 2 others
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
It's a choice between caring and enjoying yourself before you go. But if you've not eaten for days, yeah much less likely to shit yourself.

I think I will fast, since I cannot eat or hold down food when I'm overstressed anyway. Been almost starving for weeks already.

Reactions: Baskol1
A

arelia

Tired
Aug 18, 2019
It can take around 5 days + for food to pass through the gut, the more fibrous it is the longer it takes. You can keep eating the easy to digest (and will pass through quickly) stuff like white bread and mash potatoes (no skin) and then perhaps cut back in the last day or so.. or enjoy yourself and then give your self an enema just before.
Or don't worry about it, whoever finds you is probably going to be more concerned with the finding you than whether you've shit yourself or not I suspect.

and @woxihuanni, here's a few hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug:. Try to eat lovey, as you will feel better if you do - even if it's something like soup and toast.

• Love
Reactions: 262653, nolongerhurting, xXSarac3nSlay3rXx and 1 other person
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Actually when you stop eating your intestines remain active and produce a kind of sludge. It might come out as diarrhea while you're alive or it can leak out when you pass away.

Reactions: puppy9, Sever, nolongerhurting and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
and @woxihuanni, here's a few hugs :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :hug:. Try to eat lovey, as you will feel better if you do - even if it's something like soup and toast.

Promise to try a little bite. :) Wish it would stay the fuck down, though...

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1, arelia and Subhuman
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

Mar 3, 2019
Actually when you stop eating your intestines remain active and produce a kind of sludge. It might come out as diarrhea while you're alive or it can leak out when you pass away.
Well, shit (no pun intended). At any rate do you guys think it's more worthwhile to eat before I ctb? I've fasted for a little over three days before and was fine.

Reactions: restingspot, LikeMike and Baskol1
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
Well, shit (no pun intended). At any rate do you guys think it's more worthwhile to eat before I ctb? I've fasted for a little over three days before and was fine.
It's up to you, whatever makes you feel more comfortable physically and mentally :)

Reactions: Baskol1, xXSarac3nSlay3rXx and woxihuanni
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

Mar 3, 2019
It can take around 5 days + for food to pass through the gut, the more fibrous it is the longer it takes. You can keep eating the easy to digest (and will pass through quickly) stuff like white bread and mash potatoes (no skin) and then perhaps cut back in the last day or so.. or enjoy yourself and then give your self an enema just before.
Or don't worry about it, whoever finds you is probably going to be more concerned with the finding you than whether you've shit yourself or not I suspect.

I'm hoping to ctb somewhere where I won't be interrupted: maybe some empty parking lot inside my car. I'm trying to arrange for cops to find me, but not sure how. I guess I don't particularly have any love cops, but I'm sure some of them aren't the gestapo types you hear about in the news. I don't want some innocent person to have to clean up my excrement either. If I eat one last meal right before ctb, would it stay in my stomach undigested?

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
A

arelia

Tired
Aug 18, 2019
Promise to try a little bite. :) Wish it would stay the fuck down, though...
perhaps a couple of small mouthfuls an hour and it might slip down unnoticed? (yeah maybe not but you never know, you might be able to outsmart it)

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni, xXSarac3nSlay3rXx and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I dont care if that happens, because i will probably jump anyway.

Reactions: MyLifeIsANightmare
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'm hoping to ctb somewhere where I won't be interrupted: maybe some empty parking lot inside my car. I'm trying to arrange for cops to find me, but not sure how. I guess I don't particularly have any love cops, but I'm sure some of them aren't the gestapo types you hear about in the news. I don't want some innocent person to have clean up my excrement either.

I wouldn't risk being found too early for the sake of arranging anything at all. In the end, humans are tough and can deal with stuff better than our sensitivity tells us. But that's just me, selfish jerk. :P
perhaps a couple of small mouthfuls an hour and it might slip down unnoticed? (yeah maybe not but you never know, you might be able to outsmart it)

I try small amounts of light comfort food, but I don't seem to be able to fool my body. Will try again, though, what is there to lose? Hugs for caring for me, you are lovely!

• Hugs
Reactions: xXSarac3nSlay3rXx, arelia and Baskol1
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

Mar 3, 2019
I wouldn't risk being found too early for the sake of arranging anything at all. In the end, humans are tough and can deal with stuff better than our sensitivity tells us. But that's just me, selfish jerk. :P
The reason I'm concerned about being found somewhat quickly is so I can donate bodily tissue. I'd obviously give myself a solid time window to ensure I do the deed or to back out if I so choose, but I figure I might as well help some people who actually want to live. I've always been kind of disappointed I never got to donate bone marrow. I signed up and was contacted as match, but was told months later that the doctor thought it wouldn't be a good idea for the patient. I want to give something to someone somehow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Barelyhuman, Baskol1 and woxihuanni
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
The reason I'm concerned about being found somewhat quickly is so I can donate bodily tissue. I'd obviously give myself a solid time window to ensure I do the deed or to back out if I so choose, but I figure I might as well help some people who actually want to live. I've always been kind of disappointed I never got to donate bone marrow. I signed up and was contacted as match, but was told months later that the doctor thought it wouldn't be a good idea for the patient. I want to give something to someone somehow.

You are a kinder person than I am, wanting to help even as you go. Don't know, being found too early is just too terrifying for me. Wish you good luck, and the peace you deserve...

Reactions: Barelyhuman, arelia, xXSarac3nSlay3rXx and 1 other person
A

arelia

Tired
Aug 18, 2019
I try small amounts of light comfort food, but I don't seem to be able to fool my body. Will try again, though, what is there to lose? Hugs for caring for me, you are lovely!
can you keep liquids down? is it worthwhile trying something like those liquid meal replacements or perhaps something a lil more palatable like a banana milkshake? (you get some protein, vitamins and calcuim that way and ice cream!)

• Love
Reactions: woxihuanni and Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
can you keep liquids down? is it worthwhile trying something like those liquid meal replacements or perhaps something a lil more palatable like a banana milkshake? (you get some protein, vitamins and calcuim that way and ice cream!)

Not soup, goes out like lightning. Tried some replacements, it is hit and miss. I think I will try a little pasta today, and cross my fingers.

• Love
Reactions: Baskol1, xXSarac3nSlay3rXx and arelia
xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

Mar 3, 2019
You are a kinder person than I am, wanting to help even as you go. Don't know, being found too early is just too terrifying for me. Wish you good luck, and the peace you deserve...
Thanks, I just figure I might as well. According to donatelife.net, "you can heal the lives of more than 75 people." They can take all kinds of shit from you after you die, like your corneas and skin for grafting. Being registered as an organ donor comes with tissue donation, so I'm already registered. According to that site, tissue donation must be initiated within 24 hours of death. I figure if I give myself 4-5 hours before being found, things will work out. My method (N2) should only take 40 mins at the very latest.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: arelia, woxihuanni and Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Thanks, I just figure I might as well. According to donatelife.net, "you can heal the lives of more than 75." They can take all kinds of shit from you after you die like your corneas and skin for grafting. Being registered as an organ donor comes with tissue donation, so I'm already registered. According to that site, tissue donation must be initiated within 24 hours of death. I figure if I give myself 4-5 hours before being found, things will work out. My method (N2) should only take 40 mins at the very latest.

Ah, especially corneas is a great gift to give. Hope everything goes to your wishes...

Reactions: xXSarac3nSlay3rXx, Baskol1 and arelia
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
You'll notice the food, you won't notice the shit. So have some thing to enjoy in your last hours. Honestly, I'll only do the last 8-hour fast before taking SN.

Reactions: Yoffi, Bukmeikara1, xXSarac3nSlay3rXx and 2 others
Subhuman

Subhuman

Student
Jun 28, 2019
If I eat one last meal right before ctb, would it stay in my stomach undigested?
I'm really sorry to tell you this but... the sludge, man... the sludge. I wish I could reassure you that there's something you can do to guarantee nothing will come out of your rear end. Unfortunately, even if you fast and do an enema right before you ctb (which is your best bet btw), there's no guarantee.

Try not to worry about it though. If you're able to be found in time for organ donation, the hospital staff is used to cleaning poopy patients. If you're not found in time, another kind of professional will deal with it. I know it sounds awful and embarrassing while we're alive, but it won't matter when you're dead. To anyone. To the professionals it's no biggie and no one will think less of you. You're a giving and caring person, thinking of others even after your passing. That's what anyone with a heart and half a brain will focus on. So should you.

Reactions: xXSarac3nSlay3rXx, Yoffi, woxihuanni and 1 other person
pane

pane

Hollow
Apr 29, 2019
You could also put on an adult diaper right before you attempt suicide (not being sarcastic). Also you said you're planning on the inert gas method with nitrogen. I assume you'll be sitting in a chair or perhaps laying in bed in a semi-reclining position. You could buy some sort of waterproof sheet or covering to put over the surface you'll be resting on when you make the attempt to protect against any reflexive messiness.

Reactions: omoidarui, memento_mori, woxihuanni and 1 other person
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
You could also put on an adult diaper right before you attempt suicide (not being sarcastic). Also you said you're planning on the inert gas method with nitrogen. I assume you'll be sitting in a chair or perhaps laying in bed in a semi-reclining position. You could buy some sort of waterproof sheet or covering to put over the surface you'll be resting on when you make the attempt to protect against any reflexive messiness.

I actually considered using a butt plug. I don't know if that'd work.

• Wow
Reactions: Bagger and Baskol1
liverpoolfan

liverpoolfan

Student
Jun 10, 2019
Seriously? I can see why shitting yourself when you're alive could be embarrassing - but when you're dead? Who gives a shit?

Personally, before I have my N I'll be pigging down foie gras and all my favourite high-calorie morsels like it doesn't matter at all. Because it won't.

Reactions: woxihuanni and Baskol1
Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
If you drink something the days before you die, you will maybe piss yourself. So i´t won´t matter much if you also shit yourself. I wpuld not care to much about it, it is normal in death

Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Just eat and enjoy your last meal, just put on an adult nappy.

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

xXSarac3nSlay3rXx

Mar 3, 2019
I originally planned on doing it in my car with my seatbelt on and my hands under the seatbelt. Whatever happens, I don't want the car dirty. I could try to get a room somewhere too, I just can't do it at home so I'm not interrupted. I'm worried the car would stink after, and I'm not sure how to get a nitrogen canister in a hotel.

Lady black

Lady black

35 male, central Europe, German speaking
Oct 22, 2018
And doing it in a tent in the wood?

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I actually considered using a butt plug. I don't know if that'd work.

You would rather be found with a buttplug up your arse to spare yourself embarrassment?

Last edited:
Reactions: liverpoolfan, Aleksandra and Baskol1
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Would you rather be found having shit your pants a little or would you rather be found with a buttplug up your arse?

I mean, one of those things don't smell. The person who finds me will have no business checking my arse for a plug, what will they know?

S

Sammybackflip

Aug 28, 2019
I mean, one of those things don't smell. The person who finds me will have no business checking my arse for a plug, what will they know?
You don't shit yourself when you die. It's an urban legend.