S

Stoner

Dec 21, 2018
I've seen various posts on here about fasting before ctb. The pdf from this site says only to fast for 4-5 hours before taking N. But the PPH says have something light like toast an hour before. I saw some posts where people said they were fasting nearly all day before having N. Which is the best method of fasting before N? It would suck not being able to eat on your last day. Food is one of the few great things about life.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Jewels and 1 other person
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Better have your last meal the day before. All I've read said what you were saying, either eat nothing, or something very light like a piece of toast an hour or so before. But i guess if you had a lot of food in your stomach the n would still work, but the process would be slower, i guess.

Reactions: sif, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Stoner and 2 others
S

Stoner

Dec 21, 2018
What about liquids on the last day? Water, coffee, soda, energy drinks. Are these ok, or abstain from these as well?

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
What about liquids on the last day? Water, coffee, soda, energy drinks. Are these ok, or abstain from these as well?

I have never read anything saying you should abstain from liquids, except drinking alcohol before.

Reactions: sif, Lifeisatrap, Stoner and 1 other person