• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Besides being euthanized or shooting yourself, jumping is the fastest and most reliable method, right? (if done from sufficient height of course)

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The lethality % is equivalent to "reliability". I don't necessarily agree with some of the rankings on this chart, but it is what it is. For example, I don't see being hit by a train as producing a 96.2% chance of lethality. If "peacefulness" in death is important to you, take heed of the "Agony" numbers, also. Lower numbers are more peaceful, at least according to this chart.

Suicide Method Lethality Chart

• Informative
Reactions: 4am, divinemistress36, Hunter2005 and 3 others
Ferdinand Bardamu

Ferdinand Bardamu

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR?
Feb 22, 2024
The lethality % is equivalent to "reliability". I don't necessarily agree with some of the rankings on this chart, but it is what it is. For example, I don't see being hit by a train as producing a 96.2% chance of lethality. If "peacefulness" in death is important to you, take heed of the "Agony" numbers, also. Lower numbers are more peaceful, at least according to this chart.

View attachment 132750
>Shotgun to head 99.0%
Christ, the survivors...

• Aww..
Reactions: 4am, Cakeisalie and mtoro998
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
If we are talking about reliability and speed, we must mention cyanide.

Reactions: divinemistress36
A

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mar 20, 2024

View attachment 132750
Where is this chart from?

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Good old "Lostallhope", I think. I don't know if the side still exists.
But I don't agree a 100% with those numbers. Like, if you jump from a sufficient height (150feet+) it's obviously 99% lethal. Hit by train? If the train is going 70+mph and you hit it head first, then it obviously 99% lethal as well. He is taking all kind of factors, which might have made the attempts less lethal into account. How can agony be so high also? People who have survived being shot in the head said that they didn't feel anything. A bullet travels faster than pain signals, so you shouldn't be able to feel being shot in the head. Also there should be very little/no agony involved in jumping from a very tall place, since you would die instantly, so I don't agree completely with the charge, although it's probably a good "general" overview.

Last edited:
Reactions: struggles_inc and Alexei_Kirillov
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Not 100% sure. It's been circulating around SaSu for quite some time, way over a year ago, and I saved it. Don't quote me on it, but it *may* be out of the PPH. I'm not sure and can't check, as I lost my PPH copy due to a computer crash.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Not 100% sure. It's been circulating around SaSu for quite some time, way over a year ago, and I saved it. Don't quote me on it, but it *may* be out of the PPH. I'm not sure and can't check, as I lost my PPH copy due to a computer crash.
No it's from lostallhope.com

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Good old "Lostallhope", I think. I don't know if the side still exists.
But I don't agree a 100% with those numbers. Like, if you jump from a sufficient height (150feet+) it's obviously 99% lethal. Hit by train? If the train is going 70+mph and you hit it head first, then it obviously 99% lethal as well. He is taking all kind of factors, which might have made the attempts less lethal into account. How can agony be so high also? People who have survived being shot in the head said that they didn't feel anything. A bullet travels faster than pain signals, so you shouldn't be able to feel being shot in the head. Also there should be very little/no agony involved in jumping from a very tall place, since you would die instantly, so I don't agree completely with the charge, although it's probably a good "general" overview.
I think the site's down but you can still browse it via web archive. I'm also not sure where he's getting these figures from, some of them seem questionable (or just need to be described more).