nadia225

nadia225

journey to reach the light
Aug 18, 2023
Well my date has finally arrived currently walking to the lake right now going to take me 3hrs or so, won't be gone just yet but just thought it would be nice to do a final post since I'm not leaving a note behind for my friends and family. I took some sleeping pills with me even though they are over the counter ass but why not include them into the plan.
If somebody is at the lake today then I'll try again tomorrow so no biggie.
Thought it would be better on the weekday because who in the hell would visit a lake on Monday to fish at 4:30-5am we know everybody hates Monday lol.
I enjoyed my short time on this forum it's very interesting to see how others view their departure and the reasons for such.

With that being said I hope everyone here finds some type of healing that will soothe their soul in whatever path you may take.

Edit: wrong timing again I guess I expected it to be empty as in it was in a the summer but I guess since the universityis back in session It seems to be like 5 kinda jogging that path and two rangers checking out the back end guess I couldn't bet in it anyways since I've never been to the backside of the lake. Back to the drawing board I'll just come again when it is dark now that I have transferring to my card I'll catch one of these expensive ass taxis in the middle of the night when everybody is sleep. Not too mad about it though just extremely exhausted mentally and physically from what seems like another fail and I haven't slept in two days…I just want this to end but it needs to be perfect and empty. my head is pounding and my body hurts…used all my energy and strength to walk here now I have to walk back. I'm over it and I just want to sleep. I'll be looking into other methods in the meantime I really can't stand another day of being here.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Justnotme, Kikoo, bloodblacknothing and 3 others
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Best of luck.

I love lakes btw, they are very peaceful places.

• Love
Reactions: bloodblacknothing, nadia225 and Kerrtu
notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
Hope everything goes smoothly and you're able to find the peace that you're searching for.

• Love
Reactions: bloodblacknothing, nadia225 and Kerrtu
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Thinking of you & wishing you peace, @nadia225

Whenever I see you here in the forum, I think of red flowers 🌹

• Love
Reactions: nadia225
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Farewell, I wish you the best with your plans and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.

bloodblacknothing

bloodblacknothing

from stardust, to stardust
Jul 16, 2023
i hope your exit is/was peaceful, friend. i'm glad to have known you, even if it was for a short time.

if things line up, maybe i'll be able to join you soon -- until then, farewell! <3