PSYCHO_METAL_X

PSYCHO_METAL_X

Branded By Death
Apr 20, 2021
Does anyone else stage in their head how their final moments would be? Every time I spiral now I just try to imagine lying in a field of flowers and clutching onto that as if that's how I'll get to go peacefully. Realistically I'd like to get a bus ticket and find a cozy crook out in the woods to pass in, somewhere im certain nobody could find me, maybe from Heroin/fentanyl od.

If you could go peacefully what would u imagine it would be like?

• Hugs
Reactions: FuneralCry, newave3 and RedHarlequin
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I've stopped fantasizing it'll be peaceful. I will struggle with my SI & panic. My method is shallow-water blackout; I will go swimming in the sea at night this summer, hyperventilate & repeatedly hold my breath underwater until I pass out. I will be unconscious when I start drowning, so I won't feel that bit, but I know that the whole experience will be incredibly stressful anyway. No pain, no gain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost, FuneralCry, newave3 and 2 others
RedHarlequin

RedHarlequin

Mage
Jul 8, 2018
I would like to die at home holding the hand of my partner with my family understanding my choice to go. But I don't think this is realistic. Most likely I will be alone in some hotel room, but that is not the worst thing anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: All Things Must Pass, FuneralCry and newave3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I fantasise being out in nature somewhere which is quite isolated with a nice view that I can look at for a bit. I would love to take some kind of lethal substance/breathe in some kind of gas and soon after lose consciousness, just like falling into a deep sleep. My final moments are filled with relief that it is all ending. This probably isnt realistic but I dream about this.

• Love
Reactions: landojustwannactb, PSYCHO_METAL_X and SheJumped
PSYCHO_METAL_X

PSYCHO_METAL_X

Branded By Death
Apr 20, 2021
I fantasise being out in nature somewhere which is quite isolated with a nice view that I can look at for a bit. I would love to take some kind of lethal substance/breathe in some kind of gas and soon after lose consciousness, just like falling into a deep sleep. My final moments are filled with relief that it is all ending. This probably isnt realistic but I dream about this.
Thats beautiful right There

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I just wanna die while drinking alcohol in my apartment, smiling!

Reactions: PSYCHO_METAL_X