• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
Anyone fantasize about death? not necessarily ctb. And do you make scenes and stories in your mind? Probably also add some music?

For example, dying while hugging a person you love very much. Or dying suddenly while doing the last thing you want to do. Many fantasies are there to imagine and although it is not ctbing but it would be nice if this fantasy turn to be real because it will end the suffering anyway and make it end the way you want to.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Redt2go, AnnihilatedAnna and 1 other person
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
One recurring fantasy I have is a gunman walking into a building ready to shoot a bunch of people, I walk up to him and he shoots me. Despite this, I keep walking and wrestle the gun out of his hand and hit him over the head with it. He falls down unconscious and then I fall to my knees before keeling over and bleeding out.

I guess I like the idea of going out in a badass and heroic way. I don't know why I think I could possibly continue walking after being shot, I'm not like Blackbeard who took five bullets to bring down.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
One recurring fantasy I have is a gunman walking into a building ready to shoot a bunch of people, I walk up to him and he shoots me. Despite this, I keep walking and wrestle the gun out of his hand and hit him over the head with it. He falls down unconscious and then I fall to my knees before keeling over and bleeding out.

I guess I like the idea of going out in a badass and heroic way. I don't know why I think I could possibly continue walking after being shot, I'm not like Blackbeard who took five bullets to bring down.
If he hits you in the arm you could continue walking. But I think you would be hosed down in that situation.