farine_de_ble

farine_de_ble

I wish everyone the peace they're searching for
Dec 21, 2023
I just fantasize, over and over again, about lying in bed, eating and drinking nothing til I just faint and then die. I know it'll be excruciatingly painful if I actually tried it, and I probably wouldn't be able to follow through, but I'm too scared to actively ctb. I just want to slowly fade out and die without knowing it's happening. I'm even debating taking a week or two off work so I can try it. Again I know it's not very realistic, but in my fantasy I just slip into a dreamless sleep and never wake up again.

Also hi, I'm new here 👋

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, numbspirit, ScubaCTB and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly very much understandable just wishing to never wake again, I hope that you eventually find the peace you search for.

• Love
Reactions: myusername890 and farine_de_ble
lifeeternal

lifeeternal

chilly
Jan 8, 2024
I just fantasize, over and over again, about lying in bed, eating and drinking nothing til I just faint and then die. I know it'll be excruciatingly painful if I actually tried it, and I probably wouldn't be able to follow through, but I'm too scared to actively ctb. I just want to slowly fade out and die without knowing it's happening. I'm even debating taking a week or two off work so I can try it. Again I know it's not very realistic, but in my fantasy I just slip into a dreamless sleep and never wake up again.

Also hi, I'm new here 👋
ugh yes. this is exactly how I feel honestly my bed brings me so much joy I have so many sheets and blankets and comforters, like you I really just wish there was a way to lay in it until I wither away, or even just some way for me to die in my sleep but I know if I took something before going to bed that would kill me I would never be able to go to sleep out of fear. But i'm so happy to finally see someone who has the exact same wish as me, to just get into bed one night and never wake up again.

Reactions: farine_de_ble
S

ScubaCTB

Student
Jan 1, 2024

Also hi, I'm new here 👋

I just posted about this earlier! :) If you're young and healthy, it will take at least two weeks because you'll want to take little sips of water everyday (like a half standard bottle per day) just so your mouth doesn't turn into a nasty hard cotton ball of slime, your tongue doesn't split in half, etc. It's still very little water, so dehydration would kick in before starvation. Elderly people die in 7-10 days like this. If you're young, you will probably need 2-3 weeks.

Reactions: farine_de_ble