GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I know we all would like a quick and painless death. But other than that - what other things are you fantasizing about? What fills your daydreams, no matter how messed up? Would you mind sharing?

P.S. I've been told I have an ability of helping ones dreams to come true, so...*wink-wink, nudge-nudge, everything but genocide goes*

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: mediocre, Luchs, Fehler and 5 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Good sleep, good health, a partner

P.S. I've been told I have an ability of helping ones dreams to come true, so...*wink-wink, nudge-nudge, everything but genocide goes*

Oh no :O

Reactions: Celerity and Fragile
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Anytime I'm lying down and daydreaming, I tend to fantasize that I'm doing intimate embraces with a woman. Holding, kissing, nothing too sexual. The woman in question varies, though usually it's someone I actually knew at one point. Sometimes when I'm watching something alone and something funny happens I react as if a wife is there watching with me, I'm very lonely.

I don't know if you or anyone can really help with this fantasy of mine since it's a little creepy of me tbh...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mendex, WornOutLife, Celerity and 7 others
lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Being self sufficient and living on my own with a cat.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: mediocre, GrumpyFrog, Fehler and 1 other person
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
A particular person from my past gets in contact with me and asks to meet up.

Reactions: demuic, TessB, LittleBabyNothing and 1 other person
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
>"everything but genocide goes"
Damn...

But other than that - what other things are you fantasizing about? What fills your daydreams, no matter how messed up?
Fictional worlds and characters (their relationships).

Reactions: Mendex
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I don't have any :0 at least none of the daydream-y variety. Do anxious ones count? I'm mostly scared of a family member of mine having a fucked up future so I play through those possibilities in my head. I guess also some worries about my own ctb. But other than those, I mostly stay away from fantasies.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and LittleBabyNothing
spiderlily

spiderlily

Mar 2, 2021
As someone who does nothing with their life, I daydream a lot. Some are adventures sparking wanderlust like camping under the stars or getting lost in wildflower fields (that cottage core aesthetic lmao). Some are about meeting a stranger who becomes someone special—aka my single ass wishing someone would accept all of me and cuddle with me and shit after some cheesy, unrealistic webtoon encounter like happening to sit next to each other on the same flight and hitting it off somehow.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: đ–Ł´ nadia đ–Ł´, Mendex, Carrotcake and 6 others
LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Anytime I'm lying down and daydreaming, I tend to fantasize that I'm doing intimate embraces with a woman. Holding, kissing, nothing too sexual. The woman in question varies, though usually it's someone I actually knew at one point. Sometimes when I'm watching something alone and something funny happens I react as if a wife is there watching with me, I'm very lonely.

I don't know if you or anyone can really help with this fantasy of mine since it's a little creepy of me tbh...
Not reading this as creepy at all. Just lonely. i do this too, thoughts and responses as if my man is still here with me, fall asleep in fantasy of him holding me... maybe i'm creepy too.

My main fantasy i often lose myself in to escape from reality is going feral and living self sustained in a little woodlands. i imagine the crops i'd grow, how i build my shelter, cook, what books i'd read...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GrumpyFrog, TessB, Lostandlooking and 1 other person
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Monsters, ghosts, cults, karate kid, witchcraft, Nyarlathotep, aliens.

I hope you can help me.

• Love
Reactions: Mendex, Mentalmick and Makko
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
my single ass wishing someone would accept all of me and cuddle with me and shit after some cheesy, unrealistic webtoon encounter
37E97F31BA70D51151773520978DAD9AE02715EB

• Yay!
Reactions: Mendex, Celerity, spiderlily and 3 others
U

Unsurebaker

Nov 24, 2019
I daydream a lot because I have nothing to lose and nothing of quality.
Usually I want to be smarter, be able to live alone, self sufficient, and get a job. I want to be able to get out of the relationship I'm in. It's toxic and I'm stuck. But I'm just a bunch of useless broken cells barely able to keep it together.
Daydreaming is the best. Let's me dream and pretend I have a good life without others promising shit and never coming through.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Carrotcake, GrumpyFrog and Lostandlooking
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Being a MotoGP level motorcycle racer.

Reactions: mediocre, GrumpyFrog, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
Fehler

Fehler

Oct 12, 2020
I like to imagine myself as a dictator (a nice one c:) on a habitable planet. A superior race gave me the planet (how superb) to study us. They would offer us part of their futuristic technology to be able to move humans from Earth to the new planet; in addition to what is necessary for terraforming.

From that base I imagine many things: The regulation of the entry to the planet of other people from the earth, laws, economy, infrastructure, education, environment...I fantasize myself with a committee of experts from every possible field who would be my advisers. Mainly I usually imagine what urban environments would be like (the cityskilenes has done me a lot of damage xD) and how it would be the introduction of fauna to repopulate forests and start that they were bioactively self-sufficient (having a vivarium will have influenced it).
In general, it is a bit of the things that I would change in this world that go wrong, which are many.

A few weeks ago I wrote my D&D campaign again and sometimes I also imagine situations that could happen in this world to get ideas for the game that will not be played xd

Something similar I did a few years ago, in my case I invented it (although I did not put a face on it). Mainly, to sleep I imagined that one hand was not mine and It rested it on mine lol.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, LittleBabyNothing and Lmd
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020

Hey, that's not creepy at all. My wish-granting abilities are more on a "lucky charm" side of things, so no guarantees, but I think your dream can come true.
It seems like many people can relate to this, myself including. Every time I see something funny or interesting or insightful I keep thinking "gotta tell my bestie about it" even though we haven't spoke in years and I have no other friends as of now. It's slowly morphing into "what would my bestie think about it?" fantasy kind of thing, when I just imagine having someone to talk to. So I think I can relate to reacting like someone is watching a show with you.
That is exactly what I dream about too... I really hope it can work out for you. I suppose you're not in a position to make the first step too?

Fictional worlds and characters (their relationships).
That's awesome too. Would you care to tell more?
Some are adventures sparking wanderlust like camping under the stars or getting lost in wildflower fields (that cottage core aesthetic lmao). Some are about meeting a stranger who becomes someone special—aka my single ass wishing someone would accept all of me and cuddle with me and shit after some cheesy, unrealistic webtoon encounter like happening to sit next to each other on the same flight and hitting it off somehow.
Both options sound beautiful. *really tries to send some luck your way*

I hope you can help me.
Wow someone sure does want a lot of stuff :haha: You sound like my former student when he spoke about his dreams, he usually topped it off with "and zombie Nazis bringing humanity to an end".
a dictator (a nice one c:)
Are you sure that is a thing?:hihi:

Reactions: spiderlily, Dr Iron Arc and Fehler
signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
That is exactly what I dream about too... I really hope it can work out for you. I suppose you're not in a position to make the first step too?
Some things are better off remaining a fantasy - this is one of them.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and GenesAndEnvironment
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Some things are better off remaining a fantasy - this is one of them.
You're probably right. I think about it too sometimes. It's just, y'know, sad to admit it...Sorry it's like that...

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I like daydreaming that I'm a monster eating people. When I look at people in real life I passively wonder what they would taste like, and how they would react if something hungry grabbed them from behind and dragged them into a dark corner.

Please send me your wish-granting energies.

• Yay!
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Mendex, mediocre, UseItOrLoseIt and 2 others
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020
Wow someone sure does want a lot of stuff :haha: You sound like my former student when he spoke about his dreams, he usually topped it off with "and zombie Nazis bringing humanity to an end".
I don't enjoy the zombie genre that much :(. When I see content related to it sounds a bit silly and boring to me. Also nazis ewww. We are in 2021, it's time for people to surpass the nazis.

I like daydreaming that I'm a monster eating people. When I look at people in real life I passively wonder what they would taste like, and how they would react if something hungry grabbed them from behind and dragged them into a dark corner.

Please send me your wish-granting energies.
You mentioned this more than once and I'm curious. Is it for a recreational purpose or more like a Hannibal Lecter thing? Do you have a specific type of victim? They say that when you feel a lot of love for something and you don't know how to control it, you want to "eat it" Do you think you secretly love humans?

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Okay, it figures there are mostly two types of people on SaSu. Type 1:
Anytime I'm lying down and daydreaming, I tend to fantasize that I'm doing intimate embraces with a woman. Holding, kissing, nothing too sexual.
wishing someone would accept all of me and cuddle with me and shit after some cheesy, unrealistic webtoon encounter like happening to sit next to each other on the same flight and hitting it off somehow.
fall asleep in fantasy of him holding me...
and type 2:
I like daydreaming that I'm a monster eating people
Not quite what I expected...

• Yay!
Reactions: đ–Ł´ nadia đ–Ł´, UseItOrLoseIt, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
You mentioned this more than once and I'm curious. Is it for a recreational purpose or more like a Hannibal Lecter thing? Do you have a specific type of victim? They say that when you feel a lot of love for something and you don't know how to control it, you want to "eat it" Do you think you secretly love humans?
Recreational purpose, I'd say. I don't have the tragic backstory of Hannibal Lecter. I do dream of campfires under the stars and getting lost in wildflower fields like @spiderlily , but that's mostly at night.

Not quite what I expected...
What sorts of answers did you expect, then? Curious.

On a related note, I've made my own dreaming thread recently:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-great-dreaming-thread.63123/

Reactions: Lmd and Dr Iron Arc
Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Would you care to tell more?
My daydreams are similar to... films or visual/3D fanfictions; though, I am not as good at creating stories as my subconsciousness(?) is.

GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
What sorts of answers did you expect, then?
Well, I certainly expected at least some people to have some variation of the rich-and-famous power fantasy, ranging from realistic (like an awesome career in a profession of choice) to very unrealistic (like being medieval royalty with a godlike status). It is certainly the most common daydream I've heard of outside of this forum. But nope, it's either TLC or bloody murder.
Become one of us...
Where do I sign up? :)) (BTW, love the sneaky quote edit).
My daydreams are similar to... films or visual/3D fanfictions; though, I am not as good at creating stories as my subconsciousness(?) is.
But your imagination is you, it's you creating stories. You just don't do it on prompt, I suppose.

• Yay!
Reactions: Amumu and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Well I've also had the violent kinds of fantasies, but these are actual full on cringey edgelord material. I would usually dream of finding the people who like to break into cars and steal stuff inside and making them suffer disproportionately. When that happened to me and my car was broken into five years ago it was one of the catalysts for me losing my faith in humanity which then eventually led me to become broken in general. I have fantasies where I capture them by setting up an obvious bait, hold them prisoner, and slowly torture them before ultimately humiliating them further. I usually picture them as male because I like to go for the balls: Cutting them slowly and squeezing lemon juice and salt into the cuts. Making the victim sit pantsless in a chair with a hole in it and lighting fireworks underneath them. etc. I would also imagine cutting into the flesh on their arms and then making them eat it as their only food while their piss and tears are their only hydration. Killing them would be mercy so I'd keep them alive for as long as I could. Even if I set them free or I get caught I'd be sure to leave permanent damage to both their mental and physical health for even daring to attempt to steal from peoples' cars. I'd poke needles into their forcibly opened eyes to get them to see the consequences of their actions. I'd hammer at their jaws like they use hammers to smash the car windows. I'd cut off their fingers and toes to take something from them just as they wished to take from others.

My only saving grace I guess is that I'm too lazy to do any of this stuff but if the opportunity ever came I would certainly want to do whatever I could to fuck with anyone who's known to steal stuff because the misdemeanor law in California means that theft is literally not a crime if the total value of property stolen is less than $950 so there's no shortage of these acts going on in my state and there won't be any justice from law enforcement. (Their only method of solving the problem is by putting out flyers that people shouldn't leave valuables in their car which these theives don't even care about since they often just break into cars anyway even if they can't actually see anything inside. I guess in a way I wish I could do full on Punisher-style vigilante justice to these people except with even less remorse and even less sense when it comes to the punishment fitting the crime. I'm aware this is disproportionate but I don't care.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Good4Nothing and GrumpyFrog
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
I guess I have roughly two types of daydreams.

One is where I imagine how my life would/could have been if x didn't happen. What if I didn't get depressed, what if my father didn't pass away, etc. Imagining the life that could have been mine. And I mean it's nice to drift away in, but I usually feel very pathetic when I compare it to my actual life.

The other type is when I'm watching a tv show or I'm reading a book, and I imagine what I would do if I was a character in that scenario. Yeah so basically a fanfic except I'm not writing it down.

Interesting thread, I've always been curious of what others fantasize/daydream about, but it's not really an acceptable topic to talk about in most "normal" settings.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I daydream all the time about a girl. Hoping some new drugs (if I can score them) take the urge away. No use in desiring the impossible.

• Aww..
Reactions: GrumpyFrog
spiderlily

spiderlily

Mar 2, 2021
Recreational purpose, I'd say. I don't have the tragic backstory of Hannibal Lecter. I do dream of campfires under the stars and getting lost in wildflower fields like @spiderlily , but that's mostly at night.
If you ever turn into a monster, lets go to a flower field together. You can eat me and take me out of my misery lmao

Reactions: GrumpyFrog and Makko