Ender

Ender

Dec 29, 2020
Does anyone have fantasies of hurting yourself?
It can suicidal as well, I'm just curious...
I have been fantasizing about stabbing myself. Don't know why, just the thought of being punctured and coughing up blood and blood pouring out of my mouth or nose, or the loss of breathing idk. Also cutting and falling off a tree.
I kinda want to try all three. Maybe stabbing could be a part of my ctb plan.
I'm sick, clearly. Sorry for being so detailed. My mind is monstrous.

• Hugs
Reactions: ansiedad, Disappointered, tpurced and 4 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I have fantasies about getting into deadly fights where everyone gets hurt.
Including yourself getting hurt?
Yes. But also others. I enjoy the thought of unleashing my pain on the world. Not that the world has done anything to me, but there's something cathartic about it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: M84u, grungeCat, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
Yes, I have fanatasies about hurting myself. I particularly often fantasize about shooting myself or engaging in deadly shooting. When I went to school I always thought about lifting the gun out of my backpack and shooting myself in the head in front of others. I also like to fantasize about depressed girls stabbing or cutting me with knife.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ender, NodusTollens, eternaltroubador and 3 others
FarAcrossTheWater

FarAcrossTheWater

Experienced
Sep 4, 2020
I only think painless deaths. Not a big fan of more pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ender and TooMuchToBear
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My fantasies like this definitely lean more into the fantasy realm. Sometimes when something really bad is happening to me I wonder if it's actually being contrived by myself from the future in order to force character development or maybe just to screw with me. Naturally, there are other times where I fantasize going back to the past specifically to orchestrate these tragedies just for nourishing my own sadistic hatred towards myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Ender and NodusTollens

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
Rarely by myself. It's usually one person hurts another. When it's harmful objects, they always have move by themselves, like via telekinesis. Like Nagato/Pain did. I generally dislike harmful objects because they symbolize power that isn't one's own, which can be taken away from their wielder, and prefer the harmful parts to be the extension of a body, like talons, claws, snake-like tails, unnaturally big muscles, etc..

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Ender
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've had fantasies of me being successfully hang many times.
Unfortunately (or not), they didn't work in real life so, just fantasies lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ender, NodusTollens and eternaltroubador
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
Probably too many honestly, most aren't suicidal in nature.
Ive fantasised about cutting off one of my fingers, unsure why tbh but I guess it has something to do with making mental pain into something physical I can see.
Also, really wanting to be hit by a car. I've come close (accidentally) a few times so now my brain craves that feeling again. Was kinda weird, the moment I thought I was gonna be hit I just kinda accepted things. No fear registered. Can't say that'd be the same for everyone but that was my personal experience. Really the only thing that's stopping me is the fact of involving another person. Even if it's not a suicidal thing I imagine it would be pretty traumatic for them.

So yeah, brains a little goofed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ender and NodusTollens
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
All the time.

The amount of times I'll put my hand to my throat imaging the feel of a rope as I lose consciousness. Or curl up in the fetal position & imagine what it would be like to exhale my last breath.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Ender
Jiva

Jiva

I want ...
Nov 18, 2018
It is maybe a illness in my mind, but i look forward to i hang my self carefully and without any drop for very slow painful suffocation. I want suffer and dance in the air till i slowly die. I have dreams, where i do it before some sadistic viewers like a show. That my suffering excites them, i want suffer more and more for their bigger pleasure and my death is my last gift for them. It is a bad thought, i know, but it attracts me. So, much more people want to suffer, not only you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ender
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
I'll often relax in stressful situations by envisioning my suicide or graphic self-harm. It's really the only thing that I find calming anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ender, Jiva, heraclitus and 1 other person
TSCursor

TSCursor

May 18, 2020
I used to think about ctb while talking to people on Omegle, I changed my mind because I don't want to traumatize anyone

• Hugs
tpurced

tpurced

Just passing through this world
Oct 23, 2020
I have (and had) similar fantasies, mostly about bleeding heavily, fainting, et cetera- even though I'm usually quite afraid of pain in real life which feels like it makes no sense. But in my mind it all still feels relaxing, *shrugs*, and something I'm fine with.

• Hugs
imsorrythatimhere

imsorrythatimhere

They/He
Jan 18, 2021
Yes even though I hate pain and would probably never hurt myself in a way that would bring that

• Hugs
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i have "fantasies" caused by my ptsd. its not technically about harming myself though. id rather not go into it :hihi: although i did finally write it out into something like a story last night.

• Hugs