• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
Despite it being a passion of mine, I rarely find myself writing. However, whenever writers block proves itself to not be as big of an obstacle, most of my works either revolve around or at least feature suicide in some way.

Considering the purpose and nature of this forum, I thought I'd share some of my stories to those who may have an interest in them.

Prior knowledge of the series' featured isn't required to understand the events, but it may increase enjoyment if you're already familiar with the characters.

List

Untitled Story [Doki Doki Literature Club] (An unfinished story that will most likely never be completed. However, it has enough written for the reader to gain a general idea of what I had planned.)
Yuri's Suicide [Doki Doki Literature Club]
In the Wind's Embrace [Doki Doki Literature Club]
Loss [Kanon] (This story is rather old, so please don't judge it too harshly.)

O

Okami

Student
Mar 16, 2018
Why will the first story never be completed? I liked it.

I wrote it during one of my rare phases of having motivation, but unfortunately lost the will to continue it the next day. My writers block over the years has become so severe that if I don't finish a story during the first session of writing than there's a high possibility it will always remain incomplete. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed it regardless, however.

Reactions: Cyanide
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
I write alternate history, which is a sort of fanfiction. The alternate history that I am currently writing is set in the world of British politics in the Edwardian era and World War I. It starts with Lord Rosebery (who in the alternate timeline has a second tenure as prime minister starting in 1910), who ctb's by throwing himself into the path of a juggernaut of racehorses at the 1912 Derby. The very married H.H. Asquith, who succeeds Rosebery, has a liaison with the 35-years-younger Venetia Stanley (the best friend of Asquith's daughter Violet). As in our timeline, Asquith sends letters to Venetia full of sweet nothings and state secrets and mails them in the regular post: he even writes his letters to Venetia during Cabinet meetings. The newspaper publisher Lord Northcliffe publicizes the Asquith/Venetia relationship in May 1915.

Asquith attempts to resign, but the Cabinet considers that insufficient. David Lloyd George and Andrew Bonar Law give Asquith an ultimatum: either a state funeral or a treason trial. Then Asquith is locked in a room with a loaded revolver, a bottle of whisky, a supply of paper and a pen. He writes brief notes to his wife Margot, his daughter Violet and Venetia Stanley (after rejecting a thought to write to each of his seven children) -- he is not the sort of man to turn a suicide note into a political manifesto (unlike President Getúlio Vargas of Brazil, a figure whom I am familiar with). Asquith ends up shooting himself in the heart (he is a bit vain and does not want to blow his brains out).

Last edited:
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
I write alternate history, which is a sort of fanfiction. The alternate history that I am currently writing is set in the world of British politics in the Edwardian era and World War I. It starts with Lord Rosebery (who in the alternate timeline has a second tenure as prime minister starting in 1910), who ctb's by throwing himself into the path of a juggernaut of racehorses at the 1912 Derby. The very married H.H. Asquith, who succeeds Rosebery, has a liaison with the 35-years-younger Venetia Stanley (the best friend of Asquith's daughter Violet). As in our timeline, Asquith sends letters to Venetia full of sweet nothings and state secrets and mails them in the regular post: he even writes his letters to Venetia during Cabinet meetings. The newspaper publisher Lord Northcliffe publicizes the Asquith/Venetia relationship in May 1915.

Asquith attempts to resign, but the Cabinet considers that insufficient. David Lloyd George and Andrew Bonar Law give Asquith an ultimatum: either a state funeral or a treason trial. Then Asquith is locked in a room with a loaded revolver, a bottle of whisky, a supply of paper and a pen. He writes brief notes to his wife Margot, his daughter Violet and Venetia Stanley (after rejecting a thought to write to each of his seven children) -- he is not the sort of man to turn a suicide note into a political manifesto (unlike President Getúlio Vargas of Brazil, a figure whom I am familiar with). Asquith ends up shooting himself in the heart (he is a bit vain and does not want to blow his brains out).
That sounds cool. You're a history buff then? What else have you written?

Reactions: lv-gras and Soon4me
Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
That sounds cool. You're a history buff then? What else have you written?

I have also written a "straight" (i.e, not an alternate history) historical novel about Brazilian politics from the 1930s to the 1970s, based on the life of Joao Goulart (1919-1976), President of Brazil from 1961 to 1964 (when he was overthrown in a US-supported coup). Goulart's mentor, Getulio Vargas, who dominated Brazilian politics from the 1930s to the 1950s, ctb by shooting himself in the heart in 1954. Vargas' suicide note is a famous political manifesto.

Reactions: FullFat and lv-gras