CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Any wrt fanfic, me rly sad no able lose all thing all skl all tlnt, was wrt yuri many ,now no able

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, pilotviolin, Heartaches and 8 others
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Sorry to hear :(

Could it be possible an AI writing tool could help you out writing now?

How many Yuri fanfics have you written if you don't mind me asking?

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
Sorry to hear :(

Could it be possible an AI writing tool could help you out writing now?

How many Yuri fanfics have you written if you don't mind me asking?
Mayb but me no imgn etc no lobe, me wrt many bfr no rmmb exct nmbr but 100s also wrt story etc this no me now me diff no same,
tpc me ask if ppl wrt fic tpc diff see if ppl wrt no me

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds and idk3
I

idk3

Student
Sep 10, 2023
Mayb but me no imgn etc no lobe, me wrt many bfr no rmmb exct nmbr but 100s also wrt story etc this no me now me diff no same,
You must've really been passionate about writing to write that many stories!

English is my second language but even in my native language I'm a terrible writer lol. I wish I had that talent :(

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and ijustwishtodie
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I don't write fanfics but I like reading them. I started reading them in middle school but stopped for several years before going back to reading them again around grades 11-12.

• Hugs
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

Eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
I write them on and off, mostly whenever I feel like it. Without outing my pseud, I love to put my emotions into characters I love and putting their perspectives in situations I feel like I need another perspective on, especially mental health, suicide, and sexuality. Once in a while I write crack.

It sucks hitting a writers block and feeling unable to write, but also that writing fanfiction is mostly for myself and nobody else. Easier said then done of course, but I use it mostly as a form of self care.

• Hugs
M

mysadstuff

Nov 29, 2023
i used to read yuri when i was 10-11, it was fun. i should start reading it again some time

• Hugs
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
hey if you remember, what fandom/ship did you read? if youd like i can find some on ao3, my writing is rusty but if im familiar with the characters im happy to write a small story

• Hugs
bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
I think, even if you have trouble with writing, if you had that much fun writing them to write that many, then they must be good regardless! The "good" in writing comes from how much compassion you have for it, i think. I think you must be amazing at it then. I'd love to read some of what you have written one day.

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
You must've really been passionate about writing to write that many stories!

English is my second language but even in my native language I'm a terrible writer lol. I wish I had that talent :(
Ya bfr injury damage diff prsn now me no me diff prsn no have slf lose all skl tlnt
I don't write fanfics but I like reading them. I started reading them in middle school but stopped for several years before going back to reading them again around grades 11-12.
Ya think v intrst many posbl idea no see Canon etc
I write them on and off, mostly whenever I feel like it. Without outing my pseud, I love to put my emotions into characters I love and putting their perspectives in situations I feel like I need another perspective on, especially mental health, suicide, and sexuality. Once in a while I write crack.

It sucks hitting a writers block and feeling unable to write, but also that writing fanfiction is mostly for myself and nobody else. Easier said then done of course, but I use it mostly as a form of self care.
Yea v intrst have new way wrt char add slf prspctv, yea can hard but rward
i used to read yuri when i was 10-11, it was fun. i should start reading it again some time
ya v amaze
hey if you remember, what fandom/ship did you read? if youd like i can find some on ao3, my writing is rusty but if im familiar with the characters im happy to write a small story
no rmmb longago also diff slf now injury damage no me ,but any work can read wrt many char pair

I think, even if you have trouble with writing, if you had that much fun writing them to write that many, then they must be good regardless! The "good" in writing comes from how much compassion you have for it, i think. I think you must be amazing at it then. I'd love to read some of what you have written one day.
V thank prblm injury damage no slf

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Someone123, idk3, HereTomorrow and 1 other person
astr4

astr4

memento mori
Mar 27, 2019
i wonder if i ever read something you wrote! i discovered my sexuality reading yuri fanfiction, i think it's so cool that you used to write. authors are cool for letting us see into their little custom universes.

• Hugs