laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
I believe is common in all of us.
Somehow you need to observe your behavior in others.
have you been thought about famous ( past and nowadays) who have been committed suicide
socrates, cleopatre, virginia woolf, alfonsina storni, glee´s actor, robin williams, kurt cobain, avicii and many more
what else can you think of
?¿

Reactions: imacrybaby and Superdeterminist
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
I think about them a lot, there are too many to name all of them, but each is unique and fascinating to learn about. I see them as kindred spirits that I share something very deep with emotionally. And yes, I am absolutely searching to find my behaviour in others, it's so nice to be able to confirm that I'm not alone in these thoughts and feelings. Our reasons and philosophies may be worlds apart, but ultimately we come to the same feeling; that life is NOT always preferable to death. Mitchell Heisman is one notable example, and in his ~2000 page suicide note, he wrote about humanity's general "viviocentrism" (life-centredness) which like ethnocentrism, ought to be eradicated if we want to progress to a fairer society with less suffering.

Reactions: demuic and laura fines
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
A lot of the great minds and artists were/are plagued with mental health issues. I think mentally ill people's brains are wired differently. Therefore, we have fresh perspective on the world, or even maybe see it for what it really is. What if sane people are the real mentally ill ones. I dwell on that a lot. Just my two cents.

Reactions: less than
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
I think i've had a fascination with suicide ever since learning about Ian Curtis's death a few years ago. I'd been suicidal long before reading about it but his really made me realize that I wasn't alone in my feelings and now I'm empathic towards everyone who's suicidal

Reactions: less than and laura fines
laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
I think i've had a fascination with suicide ever since learning about Ian Curtis's death a few years ago. I'd been suicidal long before reading about it but his really made me realize that I wasn't alone in my feelings and now I'm empathic towards everyone who's suicidal
joy division