F

fvckfamily

Apenas um homem que perdeu tudo em troca de nada.
Aug 26, 2024
feel that their families are largely to blame for their sadness?

Reactions: Wackstar
Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
My parents. Actually my siblings are wonderful.

My dad beat me up, but that was not the worst part. He would call me names and tell me Im a horrible person one day and then say Im great and I am so proud the next. He would sit in his chair and ruminate and shout to himself where you can see him getting worked up to a point where he would attack us. He sometimes beat me senseless.

And then my mother. I hate her. She saw it all happen and her main priority was to ensure that it never came out. She constantly told me its my fault for being so difficult. Even sent me to a psychologist in my teens to "fix me". After the psychologist found out about the abuse and the family circumstances and started asking questions, my mom quickly stopped the sessions.

I think I have some sort of autism so I could not verbalize everything that was going on and how I felt about it. For one I thought it was normal and I also had no concept of what a friend is (my parents have no friends) or a family (my parents family want no contact with them). I just thought this is what life is and I could not feel the sadness inside. I just remember my first memories thinking every day that I would jump out the window (my room was on the first floor).

Then in my adulthood I tried to talk to my mom about it. She says our childhood was great even though we were so difficult.

I think she is the devil or something. What a despicable person. Putting your children through that.

• Aww..
Reactions: Joarga and peaceandlove