animetal

animetal

a confession, a cadaver
May 8, 2023
Everyone in my family is starting to become like very horrible to me . My mom had done nothing but speak ill of me since the day I came out the womb I never meet her expectations. All she says is horrible things about me and wonders why I have all these different personality disorders I feel like I can't be anything. Both of my sisters are being horrible so it doesn't help that I'm a middle child . I have my sister 300 dollars so she wouldn't give get evicted and I always give her money when she needs it yet she promised to pay me back. And now she's ignoring me after I sent her so many messages . My little sister is turning into my mom so I feel I have nobody . My grandma obviously had favorites. And I can't confide in my uncle because he will just tell my mom since they're siblings . The only person I have is my cousin . And I can't avoid . I barely have a lot of memories due to trauma o just feel like I'm wasting space . While I was in the hospital for a suicide attempt my mom said how peaceful it was when I was gone … seriously? I want to not exist I hate being in this body after being sexually abused. I hate it here it's like being born in this family is a curse with all this un healed trauma . I feel so unloved. Nobody should have kids if they're just going to not love them for who they are. I feel so helpless and alone . I had a positive mindset but I wish I was still in the hospital atleast I didn't feel like a disappointment there. And I had met my soulmate I don't have him anymore k don't think there's anything left for me here
I feel like I never had a chance in this life to begin with it feels good to rant on here where I don't feel horrible for expressing myself or my feelings it's like a safe place here

• Hugs
Reactions: noname478, アホペンギン, BornByGhosts and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I find it beyond cruel when people force life here just to treat that person so badly, it's horrible how humans create so much harm in this world. But anyway best wishes, to me it's just so awful how people have to suffer so much all through no fault of their own.